And this is why teenagers should not drive powerful cars!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Muppet for not wearing a seat belt - he was being hurled around like a rag doll.

He looks about 14 years old and clearly thought he was still on his playstation instead of behind the wheel of daddys pride and joy.

I'm off to my cousin's at the weekend, his twin boys' 18th birthday party. He has bought them a W reg Ford Fiesta between them (plus insurance!!!). I phoned them yesterday to wish them happy birthday when they told me one of their friends has been bought an E500 211 for his 18th. :eek::eek:

How did he miss that corner!???????

He went straight!!

he was airborne I think.

How did he miss that corner!???????

He went straight!!

Road dips after the corner apex.

No front end grip as the road drops away and the front end loading drops. So it's as if the car understeers.

epic fail

Didn't even attempt to steer.
The golden rule is 'turn in anyway' - you never know, you might just make it.

"Just them good ol' boys, never meaning no harm, beats all you never saw, gettin' in trouble with the law since the day they was born... YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHAWWWWWWWWWW"

Trying to re-create one of those Duke jumps was never going to end well...

I remember a story from an M5 forum a few years ago.There was this member that everyone there thought he was a posser as he was young to own an M5,until his name was mentioned on the news
Him and 3 or 4 friends got killed on a car accident on the M5

I had a very rich friend who by the time he was 21 had written of an M3, 911 C4, and an F355.

Amazed me he was still able to get insurance

We changed our car / insurance policy at work a few years back - we used to allow any family user to drive but after a 17yo was killed and an 18yo was seriously in the space of a few weeks we changed our internal policy so that we now have 3 bands based on insurance banding. Master E can't drive mine until he is 25 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom