Andrew Gayle - Mercedes/Benz Services - Smethwick - any good?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

boxbrownie

MB Enthusiast
Car
ML350Cdi BE now replaced, E220 2013MY just for a bit.....
Any experiences of this company anyone?

Been there thrice. They even picked my car up following a MOT failure due to worn/faulty ARB/bush, changed the ARB, got it through MOT and dropped it back. Was quite satisfied with their service.

You don't get anything near a 'dealership treatment' with them. But they are good at what they should be doing, that's been my experience.

Also been to W.D.M Cars and MSL Birmingham. All of these guys are good. I prefer the last two as the 'customer experience' seemed much better.

You don't get anything near a 'dealership treatment' with them. But they are good at what they should be doing, that's been my experience.

Also been to W.D.M Cars and MSL Birmingham. All of these guys are good. I prefer the last two as the 'customer experience' seemed much better.

20% discount on service with MSL Birmingham see here

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/memb...dified-performance-car-parts-dpf-removal.html

Best of the Midlands Indy's in my experience is ACMS Mercedes in Walsall. Ex MB main dealer, very pleasant and knowledgeable and reasonable in price. 07530 456000 or google for the landline number. Much better than Andy Gayle's

Blimey havent heard about Any Gayles for ages now... But they were popular and they always had good local custom built up from what I remember about them.

Andy Gale was highly recommended to me today by a dealers top techie, i hear nearly all the staff there are from Bham Central or Gerrard Mann

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom