Android Auto for a new E Class (W213)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Yus

Car
E200D
Hi

I have a new 18 Plate E200D SE. This is new but i think its a 2016 Model (Reg is 18), so just the lowest spec E Class

Now it doesn't have Android Auto.

Any idea how much this would cost to either get the dealers to install Android or get this Retro fitted?

Thanks

Hi, I have a new 18 Plate E200D SE. This is new but i think its a 2016 Model (Reg is 18), so just the lowest spec E Class. Now it doesn't have Android Auto.

According to this:

Android Auto for Mercedes-Benz

Your car will need to be model year 2017 to have Android Auto. Are you sure it's a 2016 car with 18 plates....?

Any idea how much this would cost to either get the dealers to install Android or get this Retro fitted? Thanks

Alfie or Richard at www.comand.co.uk will know the answer to that....

Mine is a 2016 W213 and I have Android Auto. However, I believe the car needs to come with the Comand Online system from new for it to be present (mine has that).

Mine is a 2016 W213 and I have Android Auto. However, I believe the car needs to come with the Comand Online system from new for it to be present (mine has that).

Your lucky, I've got a 2016 C Class & a 2016 SLC300, neither have it. When I asked MB dealer if it could be installed with a software update she said she would have to get back to me. After a while she told me she'd asked in the parts dept for an Android Auto and no one knew what it was! That was the last I heard from them on the matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom