Andy Murray.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Good point Renault12ts.

A good friend of mine recently commented on the irrelevance of what you do in life, as long as you do it to the best of your ability with pride.

So, no real difference in a great bricklayer or a great lawyer. Both doing their job perfectly albeit with quiet a difference in pay. Doesn't mean the lawyer is the better person because he earns more. Doesn't mean the bricklayer should be any better thought of because he does his job for less.

Ant.
You'd be surprised how little some lawyers earn and how much some brickies earn ...

You'd be surprised how little some lawyers earn and how much some brickies earn ...

Those two professions were just used as examples Harry.

Stop giving me lip. :devil:

Ant. :D

Oops...Chris Hoy being interviewed at Silverstone...and cyclist turned driver.

Very very well done Gordon Reid. These Scottish blokes can play some tennis.

I love F1 and have watched it since the late 70's when coverage was sporadic at best.

It's difficult these days to genuinely rate the quality of a driver as even the drivers themselves now admit that the racing is now 80% car 20% driver.

The team principals on the whole seem to vote Alonso the best constantly, yet if we were rate purely on results he's not even in the game.

Compare that to Andy Murray. How much of his game is down to his racket or the balls used? Not alot, it's pretty much 100% him.

90% of the drivers on an F1 grid would produce the results Lewis produces given the same car.

What people seem to like about him is the "racer", or to put it another way, "I'm going to pass you or we'll crash", a similar mentality to Senna. Entertaining yes, better than other drivers? I'm not so sure.

Personally I rate Prost better than either Senna or Lewis, he seemed to have a better grasp of when second place was sometimes better than first in the grand scheme of things.

Yet Mercedes chose one of the 10% who couldn't.

Given that the race is about to start and this thread is not about F1 please don't post anything race related.

Don't want to spoil for anyone that's recording it.

Ant.

Come on Andy!!!!!!! [emoji1058][emoji1058]

Does that chap with the beard in Andys box not look like Carl Pilkington???

How about the Brits showing true superhuman efforts in the Tour for a lot less money.

5 stage wins out of 8, Yellow jersey, White jersey and Green jersey. Dominating World cycling

Ok they are in too.....:bannana:

Does that chap with the beard in Andys box not look like Carl Pilkington???

Funny you mention that. Everyone in our village calls me Karl because of my accent & attitude. Not sure if it's a compliment or an insult. :dk:

C'Mon Andy!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom