Andy's Autobarn

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BillyW124

MB Enthusiast
Car
W124 E320 coupe, W211 E320 V6 CDI, W211 E63 V8 AMG, R129 SL 280 V6, W215 CL 600 V12 Bi Turbo.
Hats off to Andy and his boys on an absolute fantastic spray job on the AMG kit for my 124 coupe. Picked up the kit last night and was blown away by the quality of workmanship.

Reviews on here suggested he was good....he is GOD! :bannana:

The front bumper is a replica AMG Gen II and there was quite a lot of work involved getting it perfect for when i get it on my car. Also had to make sure the driving lamps fit and sit correctly as either sides left big gaps between lamp and plastic. With replica pieces you are almost guaranteed that the fitting will be pants. This along with a repair to the rear bumper, smoothing out scuffs underneath the skirts and adding the chrome trims perfectly, the AMG kit looks brand new. For a competitive price and quality of work i'll be using him again, no doubts.

Pics to follow and will be posted on my project thread. :thumb:

Yes Andy does an excellent job of all bodywork :cool:

Just recently a friend of mine had an AMG bumper on his 209 CLK cabriolet repaired and it looks like new.

A colleague of mine is having a load of bodywork done there at the moment (non-MB - Renault Espace!!). I thoroughly recommend them for high quality bodywork around West London/Middlesex/Surrey :thumb:

+1 for Andy here - he did some paint and a rear AMG bumper for our now departed R-class and his work was beyond criticism (and I'm a very picky customer).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom