Angel Tuning Remapping - Saturday 8th May or Saturday 5th June at Banbury

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Update - MPG

Wellllll

Serious thanks to Matthew and the team at Gama Motorsport.

Efficient, courteous and workmanlike - the team clearly know what they are doing - and have no trouble in doing it!!!

the performance of my CLK 320 is very much crisper, thank you - with a noticeable improvement in torque and acceleration.

(It was good to meet fellow MB Club members Phil and Dave- - - - and trust the A Class was sorted as brilliantly as mine . . . . . :D)

Well - - - about 800 miles later - I can confirm that my motorway mpg has improved by a good 10% - - I used to get 33.3 - and now achieve 36.7 (with a very similar driving style)

My urban mpg has improved even more - (although it's not as easy to determine because of traffic jams etc) but I used to expect 15/16, and recently I've achieved circa 18 mpg.

Many thanks Gama/Angel :thumb:

Any plans to run another session in the near future? Looking to get my C180 remapped.....

That's good then, at least it's consistent with our engines. I think it uses a default map until the MAF kicks in when warmed up a little. I guess the default map applied is not quite as smooth as the original one. I wonder if Angel need to look at that and maybe adjust slightly for future reference. How's your MPG going Harry, is it still good.
MPG - hmmmm let me think..............

:thumb: It's still doing 20mpg in town and 30mpg on motorway if I drive it like a nun...!!!

Yes, I think i'll probably put my name down for another one too, ideally in the south...

At the same time as the remap is it possible to upgrade the command system on the dash...looking to change the display from KM to MPH as well as a few other things but looking at about £75 for this :-(

Definitely up for one based in the South. I'm in London and about 5 miles from the M25. Has anybody had a C32 done? From the posts I've read on this thread, the CDI come out well but the petrols ???

Definitely up for one based in the South. I'm in London and about 5 miles from the M25. Has anybody had a C32 done? From the posts I've read on this thread, the CDI come out well but the petrols ???

Hey whestworld!

I had my C32 remapped by angel. However as I have just posted on another thread by yourself my intercooler pump has obviously been very very knackered if working at all? Probably broken from the time I bought my C32. Car flies now it been replaced.. it is impossible for me to comment on the map though as I had the car mapped while it was unwell, and have no idea how it should have performed pre-map with a working intercooler pump.

Im not much help am I :ban:

:D

Hi, I am in Swindon and am interested in having my C220 CDI done if you are still organizing groups.

I'll attend a South/London sorta area based one as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom