Angry AMG & Timmy Mallet fans

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed all this, a few members on here I see.

Middle-Eastern super cars? Really? And wow that Black Series has devalued too!

S

C63 owners what a bunch of show off pr1cks! ;-)

C36fan said:
C63 owners what a bunch of show off pr1cks! ;-)

C63 wagon owners are the worst ;-)

Ironic, really; the raison d'etre of the articles is the plethora of rich Middle Eastern wallies who come here and show off, but the one who gets his car scratched is a home-grown irritating tw4t...

Ironic, really; the raison d'etre of the articles is the plethora of rich Middle Eastern wallies who come here and show off, but the one who gets his car scratched is a home-grown irritating tw4t...

Harsh, I have met him at a few Bluewater meets and in fact is a very nice bloke!

Tony.

I agree what a irritating tw@t how dare him going without me???

He's a very very nice bloke. self effacing and very modest.

I'd be a bit p!ssed if someone scratched my car.

Funniest bit was the kid on the Scooter who out revved them all. Second only to the passer by who decided to turn it into a racist issue.

Nobody noticing that they clearly were intent on ignoring the Police requests to stop before any scratching happened. I will say it again. If you sat outside my house making that din I would be more than a tad angry, as I suspect most people would.

Prattish at it's best. To see a group of grown men doing this is embarrassing.

I think it's called cause & effect. Or the law of unintended consequences.

I do not agree with vandalism of any sort and that includes audible vandalism.

brucemillar said:
Funniest bit was the kid on the Scooter who out revved them all. Second only to the passer by who decided to turn it into a racist issue. Nobody noticing that they clearly were intent on ignoring the Police requests to stop before any scratching happened. I will say it again. If you sat outside my house making that din I would be more than a tad angry, as I suspect most people would. Prattish at it's best. To see a group of grown men doing this is embarrassing. I think it's called cause & effect. Or the law of unintended consequences. I do not agree with vandalism of any sort and that includes audible vandalism.

Your old...

Or that he masturbates in public places.

Don's been quiet on the subject...

;)

Or that he masturbates in public places.

Don's been quiet on the subject...

;)

The event meant to be a gather of AMG owners and turned into that silly behaviour from some of the owners but Sukh only got caught up in the middle of it ,as mentioned above the member is a fine person .

Simon_M said:
I know he is, I wasn't implying he wasn't. And I also know that Bruce doesn't beat off in public. S

Steady on Simon. You can beat an egg but you can't beat a good ****.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Not sure why this has started up again. It's old news and been resolved so why does it need racking over again. The "pensioner" was found guilty and that should be the end of the matter!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom