Angry Amg's Bring Their Noise To London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_cls55amg

Car
CLS 55 AMG
Found this clip on youtube. Some incredible sound here from the amg crew. I always thought that the amg exhaust note is one of the best around... thats why i got myself one :D

Enjoy

https://youtu.be/V4U8pOgdyPQ

That's forum members from last weekend

Well at least the teenagers with their mobile phones looked impressed.

Not very good publicity if it was people from this forum.

Just looked like a lot of boy racers.

I am glad I don't live in London and have to listen to that racket.

How to make your self look like a top hat.:fail

there are those who know, and those who don't know, AND there are those who don't know they don't know :)

:doh: :wallbash:

Haaaaa,ha,ha,ha.

Brum brum, angry, brum brum!

Are those guys really members here?

Jesus, it's only Monday lunchtime and I've laughed so much my side hurts like the time that I had pleurisy.

To put all your concerns at ease, I can confirm that there were only 2 cars that could be classed as making a nuisance, neither of them are forum members

Last edited:
Must be bloody annoying for the locals....oh hang on it's in London... **** 'em, carry on!:D

There were plenty of angry locals, that anger I could come to terms with. It's when I saw a mother covering her small babies ears I was having other thoughts.....

Last edited:
Loooooooooool at the comments

C63

Is the C63 the better off mans' VW GTI

A few baseball caps the wrong way round on show !

Perhaps if it was some exotica the people wouldn't be so upset ... I haven't seen in the video aggressive driving , so I can't understand why people was so upset by a group of enthusiasts revving a bit their cars , not my cup of tea but hey oh live and let live!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom