Angry driver.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dog68

Car
Mercedes s500
A car pulled in front of me today, I just knew he would, i gave a gentle tap of my horn, to let him know im there, and he gave me the middle finger, why do people who make errors do that?

A car pulled in front of me today, I just knew he would, i gave a gentle tap of my horn, to let him know im there, and he gave me the middle finger, why do people who make errors do that?
A normal(sensible person) would put there hand up to acknowlege there mistake but unfortunately there are an increasing number of idiot drivers on our roads that think they can do as they please/ignore the highway code & be rude to other motorists(probably why there are an increasing number of road rage incidents).I drive for a living these days(40,000+ miles a year) & am shocked by some of the driving i see almost on a daily basis:mad:

Dog68, just relax back and watch that driver roar passed and mess it up in front, then you know he wont hit you from the rear!

And remember, your driving a better car than he is driving (and if his is better than yours just pretend its a rental) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom