angry woman abusing garage owner

davidjpowell

MB Enthusiast
Car
Range Rover Vogue, Volvo XC60 and crappy Pug 307
Nice Mercedes driver. I hope he did call the Police.

grober

MB Master
Car
W204 C200CDI Estate
Unacceptable behaviour

I'm afraid that constitutes assault in anyone's book no matter how angry or frustrated the woman is.:(

janner

MB Enthusiast
Car
E320 Turbo Technics
Problem is we don't know the full story. If the garage are using her property to store their wheelie bin then she has a point but rather than getting upset she should set fire to it and wheel it back into their place :devil:

Last edited:

Sp!ke

Administrator
Car
SL500 & The Fart Car
Sorry but her behavior is co0mpletely abhorrent regardless what her issue is with the garage.

I hope the police did turn up and arrest her.

Howard

MB Club Veteran
Car
CLS 500 / A 150
Hilarious .... she sounds like a pikey with a house.

Wait till she's gone out and then epoxy up her door locks ...

Ian B Walker

MB Enthusiast
Car
300-24, saloon and coupe, E300 24 valve diesel estate
Howard, you are beginning to worry me :crazy: seems like super glue is your friend :D:devil:

posted in jest

G-Force

Car
2004 E 320 CDi Avantgarde.( Gone but not forgotton) BMW 530d M Sport, 2007 VW Passat Sport
I'd have smacked the bitch regardless of consequences
Its a terrible thing to say buy some people need a good slap to make them realise their can be a bad re-action to their actions.........I have never and would like to think i would never hit a woman, but i can see sometimes how their is domestic abuse.
Our current climate makes us frown upon violence, but their is some instances where it is the most effective way to resolve an incident.Just my opinion

The fuse has been lit.................:devil:

crockers

MB Enthusiast
Car
XC60 MY2014 SeLux Nav plus lot and lots of toys...
He should have put her in the wheelie bin and then (as Howard mentioned) glued it shut.......:D:D

In all seriousness she is a stupid TWIT (polite version)....but her punishment is for the world to now see how silly she is.

wxmclk

Car
W204 C250 AMG Premium plus MB CLK280 W209 (sold) MB W203 C200K (sold)
I think the lad was very restrained......top marks to him.:thumb:
I agree. He has far more patience than me. I have to admit the red mist would have decended with me after about 20 seconds of that rubbish.:thumb:

lynall

MB Enthusiast
Car
The silver one.
Pikey with a house, i like it:D

Hes lucky she didnt have the hots for him she would suffocate him and probably break his back:)

Lynall

MercFanUk

MB Enthusiast
Car
It REALLY annoys me that (some!) women think they can do what they like without anything coming back to them. At least it was all on tape :D

I'm guessing that second man was the freaks husband - he wasn't exactly doing much to help now was he? I'd say I feel sorry for him if he was doing more to stop her acting like a complete spoilt brat, but he wasn't, so to him I say: "Ha, sucks to be you and to be married to that!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom