Announcing the arrival of a W208

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'll assume that as it was cheap it might have relatively high mileage - and without knowing how much bodywork rust etc or other poseible faults (eg faulty air con, LCD displays in the instrument cluster) I'll guess at around the £1600 mark.

A lot of car for the money these days though - happy motoring :cool:

One member is £50 out. Its low mileage, NIL rust :eek:, gearbox so smooth. Full Service history, interior is spotless and no blemishes on the leather. no wear or dirt on the carpets (that can be rectified :rolleyes:). Discs are new as are the brake pads. Brake fluid I suspect has also been changed at the last service. If I had the said amount I would have bought it myself :ban:

£2100

We have a winner!!!!!

:bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana:

I'm well pleased with that pirce and will post some more pics soon

Bah, I was the £50 off person

Nice to know that facelift CLKs are now availble for cheap

Amazing, great work!!

There may be quite a few around the sub-£2000 mark advertised now but from my experience in 2006 searching for a W208 in nice condition, there were LOADS of dogs at the cheaper end of the price range in poor general condition, dubious mileages and showing blatant problems when test driven.

£2100 for the nice example you have is a serious bargain!! Kind of depressed if that's all mine is worth now :'( !!!

I sold mine (1998 with 163k) 2 months ago for 2100.

What about more details? Milage, spec??

2000, 104K with good wheels/tyres, standard avantgarde spec (leather, electric seats, sports suspension, single slot CD etc.) Aircon not working but we suspect just a regas needed. One key plus the plastic one, original folder with user manual, service book etc.

Oh, and reg is P** JCK

(** = a number)

Feeling quite pleased with myself!

Last edited:
Bah, I was the £50 off person

Nice to know that facelift CLKs are now availble for cheap

I never win anything, so thanks for the lead-in.... have a narna :bannana:

It's a bargin. Do seem to be a few around - mate sold his CL500 recently (without telling me), 80K full MBSH, 2003 (I think) and a very good spec for £9k.

Last edited:
We have a winner!!!

2000, 104K with good wheels/tyres, standard avantgarde spec (leather, electric seats, sports suspension, single slot CD etc.) Aircon not working but we suspect just a regas needed. One key plus the plastic one, original folder with user manual, service book etc.

loadsamoney.jpg

So that's how you spent your wad! :D

Last edited:

Oh, and reg is P** JCK

(** = a number)

Well done Mr. Gollom. A lot of car for the money! Enjoy :thumb:

Cheers,

Gaz

Oh, and reg is P** JCK

(** = a number)

It'll be the condenser , don't waste your money on a regas.

There'll be rust on it somewhere ;)

Just collected it - it joins motorways pretty swiftly! :devil:

The one big dissapointment is no heated seats :crazy: I'd have thought as it was an AvantGarde they would be standard! Anybody ever modded this?

Heated seats not standard on Avantgardes.

Have a close look at the 'bar' across the top of the rear numberplate , top left hand corner ... never seen a 208 yet without a tiny spot of rust there.

Check inside the arch lips too.

Impossible for a W208 not to have rust, rust was fitted as standard from the factory, set to appear after 3 years :D

Hahahhahah !!

Heated seats were an option , but rust is standard. :D

Hahahhahah !!

Heated seats were an option , but rust is standard. :D

We're doomed I tell ya, doomed!

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom