annoyone know the name of CLK (208) alloys?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Teehee! you could always have them chromed.

Alfie
I just emailed some eBay links, and returned to the forum to find you have all seen them already!

Murray Systems said:
One of the things on my 'to do' list is go around some dealers and write down the wheel names for different trim specs/model years. I did some research on the MB approved used site, and autotrader online adverts. It's difficult to know what people search by when they want to buy new wheels.

Have you seen the MB catalogue 'MB light alloys wheels | Out-of-production car series' ?

Sounds like jsut the reference you need. It contains Incenio designer wheels, Standard and Optional Equipment and AMG light alloys wheels grouped by Class of car..

I picked a copy up recently, contains all old MB models upto 05/2004.

I have that, but I would be very interested in buying an older catalogue that covers wheels for the W201/124/126 cars.. Does anyone have one?

A-AvantGarde said:
Have you seen the MB catalogue 'MB light alloys wheels | Out-of-production car series' ?

Sounds like jsut the reference you need. It contains Incenio designer wheels, Standard and Optional Equipment and AMG light alloys wheels grouped by Class of car..

I picked a copy up recently, contains all old MB models upto 05/2004.

Any chance of a photocopy? where did you get the brochure from?

Thanks

someone must have pdf versions of these MB leaflets.. they exist for other leaflets

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom