Annual Pilgrimage time

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, back from holidays GJ ??

Ah, back from holidays GJ ??
:D

Just making sure I do not miss any important posts.

I am busy with the annual Sun Dance and fingers crossed it works :)

Poor old (young) wife is already panicking but I am just looking forward to seeing all those smiling faces :)

Have a great time.

Natalie and I will have to duck out of the weekend I am afraid. Hope you all have a great time and sorry we cannot be there.

Natalie and I will have to duck out of the weekend I am afraid. Hope you all have a great time and sorry we cannot be there.
Hi Matthew,
Thanks for the update and we will miss you both ....

Thanks for the nice pm

The weather is not looking too promising :(

Hi John

Work have shafted me royally - however we still intend to be there :)
Now I have to leave Liverpool on Fri afternoon, drive to Essex and then on to Torquay!

I have cancelled my hotel booking and will make it up as I go along - simply I will stop and sleep at the nearest Premier Inn/ travel lodge when i get too tired to drive :)

Matt - sorry we will miss you both

Mark

Hi John

Work have shafted me royally - however we still intend to be there :)
Now I have to leave Liverpool on Fri afternoon, drive to Essex and then on to Torquay!

I have cancelled my hotel booking and will make it up as I go along - simply I will stop and sleep at the nearest Premier Inn/ travel lodge when i get too tired to drive :)

Mark
Whatever you do.. take it steady and make msure you have lots of rests.

I will have to keep an eye on the catering otherwise I will land up having buffet goodies for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the foreseeable future :)

The Imperial ............ quite literally built on the edge of rocks\harbour. The views are absolutely stunning unless you do not like sea views.

"May I ask what were you expecting to see out of a Torquay hotel bedroom window? The hanging gardens of Babylon, perhaps? Sydney Opera House? Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically.............."

Sorry, couldn't resist!

Have a good weekend, everyone. Give John my best when you see him.

:thumb:

Last edited:
Whatever you do.. take it steady and make msure you have lots of rests.

I will have to keep an eye on the catering otherwise I will land up having buffet goodies for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the foreseeable future :)

I am an expert on long drives - thats part of my job spec :)

I will be very careful! - and will assist you in demolishing the food!

Likewise - was looking forward to a sat nav upgrade too;)

As John says take it easy on the drive and have a great time whatever the weather.

Just had an e-mail from my very good friend Guido..

The poor olde boy has just gone down with swine flu and so sadly will not be able to make it :(

Just had an e-mail from my very good friend Guido..

The poor olde boy has just gone down with swine flu and so sadly will not be able to make it :(

That is a real pity as Poirot always cheers up any occasion :(

Now looking to finish a little earlier in Liverpool to ease the strain on the eyelids :D

That is a real pity as Poirot always cheers up any occasion :(

Now looking to finish a little earlier in Liverpool to ease the strain on the eyelids :D
The boss is disappoiinted as Guido is a really nice person and it would have been nice to meet up with him again..

Maybe the Swine :) will make it next year.

Weather Update

It looks like my dancing is paying off and hopefully we will be having something called 'sun-shine'

I will keep up the jigging and hope that Saturday will be a day to remember.

Well i thought it was funny :D :D :D
:thumb:

Guido is one heck of a nice bloke and i guess this yer swine flu is not a nice thing to have :)

I suppose he coming from Belgium he might be more of a frog than a swine :)

Anyway the boss wants me to have a final roll call as she is off to get the booze and the food :)

Emma and me cannot make it this year as I have to work as we have loads on. As always work come first..... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom