Annual Pilgrimage time

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wheww.. Just caught the boss before she left..

Sorry to hear you can't make it and please say hello to Emma for me and do NOT work too hard

I forgot to add my apologies and thanks for the invite too.

Sunshine, what is that. Don't get that up here :(
You might not need the sun tan lotion but the weather should be okee dokee :)

We are getting extra staff*** in to help with the catering but I think they are only coming to look at the nice cars :D

We have mentioned to the neighbours that we are holding this annual event and I'm not sure about the reactions :devil:

***My niece still giggles whenever we mention the name 'scumbag' and she still talks about the neck stretching acceleration of his hairdresser's car :D

Hope the weather holds up tomorrow at least- The Barge seriously needs a polish and it'll be a wasted day off work otherwise!

V8 loveliness- Priceless!

I am looking forward to Saturday, rain or shine :)

Despite the firms best efforts we absolutely intend to be there

Still not sure if I will be doing Essex-Torquay-GTG-Torquay-Essex in a single day :D

If I can get away tomorrow night we will probably grab somewhere on the way down, otherwise we will be leaving very early on Sat morning.

What's the plan- Is everyone meeting this evening at the Imperial bar before heading out? Hopefully picking SWMBO up from work at 1700 so should be down there by about 7-8pm.

I'm driving down Saturday morning and staying over Saturday night...

The early arrivers have already started booking into The Imperial, the weather at the moment is windy, but...

Sunny :)

I'm a little confused.com now - we are meeting on Sunday as usual are we @ johns????
I have booked in at imperial for Sat night...

Ta,
Steve

I'm a little confused.com now - we are meeting on Sunday as usual are we @ johns????

Ta,
Steve

So tell us all, what is the new vehicle??

Ta,
Steve

Errrrrr - it;s Saturday :eek:

Doh!! Ok, Saturday it is then! I don't want to miss John!!

I am staying over Saturday night at Imperial though??! Anyone else?

Lunchtime at Johns is it?

Ta,
Steve
I have been working hard on the 'sun' dance but it should really be a 'Sat' dance :eek: as it is on Saturday :)

Doh!! Ok, Saturday it is then! I don't want to miss John!!

I am staying over Saturday night at Imperial though??! Anyone else?

Lunchtime at Johns is it?

I'm staying Saturday night :thumb:

Just got back from Thorpe Park with SWMBO + daughter and friend. Did the big rides in the morning and spent the afternoon on the "beach" recovering - while the kids did all the rides again (I'm getting too old).

Anyway - trying to figure out if I've got time to wash the car in the morning. Can someone remind me of the start time at John's?

And PM me the postcode - I seem to have deleted the John's old PM, could probably find it anyway - but just in case.

Last edited:
PM sent

We will be on an early start at 5.xx ish :)

Mark & Allison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom