Another 400e

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi,
I have W124 400E and is worth every penny, realy good car.
If you planing to bay one just do it

Hi,
I have W124 400E and is worth every penny, realy good car.
If you planing to bay one just do it

I like the 124, but if i had a 400 i would always see it as second best, as you could get a nice 500E for the same money, possibly less than the 400E mentioned in this add.

id rather have a 500E too they are gawgus! only left hookers though? I wouldnt bother contemplating the 400E to be honest, its not super special for me to want to own one. Rather have a C43 AMG for a much cheaper price and its an amazing car

£13,750 it just doesn't look special. £150 more buys me a cLK 55 convertible. Hmmmm which would I choose.

If being rare means you can charge a lot I will sell the pair of glasses I made which are the only pair in the world - offers around £250,000

This car cost now £13,750, but it will cost much more after 5-6 years.
My W140 SV12 73 cost over £120,000 and will cost more after some time you all know that.
Everyone can buy 500E they are to many as numbers and a good one is around ₤10-15,000, but 400E that is a different story after few years they will be even less as numbers, I will keep my one for at least 3-4 years and then will sale it.

If can afford rare cars buy them.

This car cost now £13,750, but it will cost much more after 5-6 years.
My W140 SV12 73 cost over £120,000 and will cost more after some time you all know that.
Everyone can buy 500E they are to many as numbers and a good one is around ₤10-15,000, but 400E that is a different story after few years they will be even less as numbers, I will keep my one for at least 3-4 years and then will sale it.

If can afford rare cars buy them.

I dont agree now and expect to agree less in 5 - 6 years :devil:

Yes I do own one of them monsters.

Any more details on the car/photos etc? I don't know where you are located but am guessing it is an import from Japan (where most of the S60, S70 and S73's went) since a lot of those cars are now coming back into Europe.

No no this one never left Europe actually.
It is in Germany. I’ll tray to add same pictures, but I don’t know how yet J.
Can you please help me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom