Another AMG kitted A124

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
shocking advert, what moron would ommit the letters RIC from electric to save time but them put a full stop so only actually saving 2 key presses!

pisss poor write up

7 owners!

once the chavved up bits are removed its quite nice

shocking advert, what moron would ommit the letters RIC from electric to save time but them put a full stop so only actually saving 2 key presses!

pisss poor write up

7 owners!

once the chavved up bits are removed its quite nice

but what would the chavved up bits done to the car, i look at it and think, its been thrashed everyday of its life

more importantly how do i get a cheap 280bhp from my 3.2? I want 280 bhp and i want it now.

I love AMG OZ split rims, they are the best looking AMG wheel IMO.

But they look so wrong on this car.

omg that is airbrushed on the wing!

thats horrendus!

There is a alot of wrongness that has gone on here... Luckily, most is reversable, but monies will need to be spent to get this chariot up to scratch and correct spec...

reminds me of one that was for sale a little while back, in the same colour with the same kit but some vents glued onto the wings.... I think that one was owned by an Eastern European as the add and write up was P*** poor and the mods carried out were tasteless... much like this one...

how much you reckon its worth?

with all the barry boy mods on it?

like mentioned esaily replaceable.

how much you reckon its worth?

with all the barry boy mods on it?

like mentioned esaily replaceable.

Hard question to answer, but in my opinion never more than £5K top end, probably a fair bit less in all honesty, even with the kit and wheels...

Thing to work out with this one is that once its all sorted and looking factory, its still never likely to break the £10K barrier, as its far too leggy and has too many owners.... These cabs were notoriously cherished by their owners when new, more so than other cars priced similarly at the time, and hence why so many nice examples out of the limited numbers produced can still be found with relative ease...ie: under 100k miles with low owners, and in original condition....

Looks like a a lot of work to me - for example the new Xenon headlights he has fitted are an automatic MOT failure under the new rules as they do not have self levelling.

Come on Dee,you can't be for real.It needs no more than a few hundred to put it back to standard and you'll have yourself a georgeus 124

Dash, you got to compare prices accordingly, that almandine red one with Gen 2 kit had less owners, was less molested, had black leather which i think is more desirable than grey, and may have had less miles on the clock, was BIN for £8.5K or best offer and was for sale for ages (still dont know if it sold).... I get the feeling a £7k selling price would have sold that one easy...Lets see what this goes for...

I first saw this ad on my iphone and it looked OK. Looking at if on a monitor, OMG!!!

That front wing is just plain silly, I bet it was rusty and the owner thought "while your painting it....."

And agree, the suspension is too high for a sportline model.

I first saw this ad on my iphone and it looked OK. Looking at if on a monitor, OMG!!!

That front wing is just plain silly, I bet it was rusty and the owner thought "while your painting it....."

And agree, the suspension is too high for a sportline model.

wing is still rusty in the usual place if u look carefully.

one to miss i feel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom