Another Another New Memeber - C63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nick get your exhaust done, check this out ... makes me miss my 205 a hell of a lot
The valve button has already become my favourite new toy lol.

The real naughty exhaust is on my maserati .... performance cats, factory resonator / x pipe delete with a straight through X pipe.

It's up for sale and I will cry when that car goes. It is my baby and it sounds like every maserati should .... fricking epic 😈

Also I have to be wary given my car is on HP finance, anything I do has to either run past the under writers or be easily reversible.

I'd love to protect the paint given the car ultimately will be mine, but it's so damn costly and there are already one or two blemishes.

The real naughty exhaust is on my maserati .... performance cats, factory resonator / x pipe delete with a straight through X pipe.

It's up for sale and I will cry when that car goes. It is my baby and it sounds like every maserati should .... fricking epic 😈

Also I have to be wary given my car is on HP finance, anything I do has to either run past the under writers or be easily reversible.

I'd love to protect the paint given the car ultimately will be mine, but it's so damn costly and there are already one or two blemishes.
Any chance of a few pics of your Maserati. 🙂👍

Not if its on HP... only PCP.

It's still the property of the finance company though until final payment. I understand how PCP vary from HP etc but I'm not the legal owner, even though I will be.
True.....but it only applies if it specifically says in your contract about modifications....most don't. If it doesn't you are good to go.

As a bystander, i have heard someones C63s M177 with a downpipe and h pipe exhaust configuration, it sounds darn good. I think it has all the good things that AMG had done in the past and put all their wizardry into the M177/M178 from a closed deck engine design, twin arc wire spray, forced induction, you name it. And also an engineers thumbs up from Tasos too 🙂

I was literally 6 inches away from buying a maserati quattroporte 4.7l as my commuter car but the car park spot i had was too tight for the length of the car.
that exhaust sound even stock is so special. Can't imagine what it sounds like with the exhaust done.

I was literally 6 inches away from buying a maserati quattroporte 4.7l as my commuter car but the car park spot i had was too tight for the length of the car.
that exhaust sound even stock is so special. Can't imagine what it sounds like with the exhaust done.
If I could post a vid I would.... it's subtle at idle and at constant revs, but on the throttle .. oh my oh my

I'm only selling as trying to cut my cloth accordingly. Daughter will start driving, I've always promised her a car, so got her a good one. EV went (not going into all that again) C63 came in and I'm still essentially paying for that EV until NOV (termination fee).

I adore this car and have put my heart into it, I'm in a fortunate position in life, but not one that affords me a V8 for my days off. It needs to be driven and enjoyed.

£10k isn't alot for a ferrari powered well looked after car.

As a bystander, i have heard someones C63s M177 with a downpipe and h pipe exhaust configuration, it sounds darn good. I think it has all the good things that AMG had done in the past and put all their wizardry into the M177/M178 from a closed deck engine design, twin arc wire spray, forced induction, you name it. And also an engineers thumbs up from Tasos too 🙂
I've seen a few c63 m177s with the exhaust done and they're completely savage and take no prisoners. It's perfection. beats the sound on my 5.5l with those pops and bangs
I'm only selling as trying to cut my cloth accordingly. Daughter will start driving, I've always promised her a car, so got her a good one. EV went (not going into all that again) C63 came in and I'm still essentially paying for that EV until NOV (termination fee).

I adore this car and have put my heart into it, I'm in a fortunate position in life, but not one that affords me a V8 for my days off. It needs to be driven and enjoyed.

£10k isn't alot for a ferrari powered well looked after car.
It isn't too much to ask and yeah definitely upload a video more importantly !!

I’m not wholly sure you can control your windows or sunroof from the app - have you actually tried?

Definitely can’t do it on my 2018 E63S and I have almost all the options on MM enabled….its my understanding they’ll close on their own if you leave them open and it starts raining (although I’ve personally never tested that), but that’s about it for ‘remote’ operation.
Well I've tried and I can indeed control the sunroof from the app 😎

Was quite amusing watching on my cctv camera lol

Bummer....glad I don't use finance!! 😄 Could not have a car that I could not play with! I wonder if out here in the real world anyone has ever told them?...I've never heard of it. Could only ever be an issue if repossessed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom