Another Arrest Warrant Pete Docherty

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glojo

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
S211 Sprinter 213CDI, & the new T-class
Yet another arrest warrant has been issued for this poor, victimised, harassed young man. Why oh why must the Police harass the public like this?

Why aren't they out on the roads trying to catch speeding motorists?

John

Pete Dougherty ..... :rolleyes:

A talentless waste of space who unfortunately is boning Kate Moss ....

Last edited:
Bit subtle that Howard, what do you mean exaclty..?:)

To be fair , ol' Katie has taken a nose dive in the looks department recently .... ;)

A talentless waste of space who unfortunately is boning Kate Moss ....
Is that a 'member' :eek: :eek: of U2 :D

Sorry about that, me and our Peter Dougherty :eek: :eek: Have one thing in common (and it not our intimate knowledge of Stirling Moss :D :D

John

Is that a 'member' :eek: :eek: of U2 :D

Sorry about that, me and our Peter Dougherty :eek: :eek: Have one thing in common (and it not our intimate knowledge of Stirling Moss :D :D

John

buying new jags everytime yours gets impounded? or perhaps you have musical skills to match his, which currently, are non existant.

my neices went to see this powder vessel masquerading as a man at some point in the last year. apparently he fell off the stage errrr "Stoned".

they thought it was great. The youth of today! I ask you.

....... if a lack of sobriety is a route to fame and fortune how come I'm not a megastar.......?

I perhaps see it from a slightly different angle...

I care nothing for his fame, fortune or pretty girlfriend - I see someone taking up time and effort of the legal system that should be better spent elsewhere.

:rolleyes:

I perhaps see it from a slightly different angle...

I care nothing for his fame, fortune or pretty girlfriend - I see someone taking up time and effort of the legal system that should be better spent elsewhere.

:rolleyes:

Is it his choice to do that.?

Should I answer that...;)

No I don't..but obviously P D is a user not a dealer and he isn't arresting himself.

Either the punishment isn't sufficient to make him stop the practice or it's not worth persuing him.

Wasn't it the judge who heard the appeal from Mick Jagger and Keth Richards in the 60's who said (or words to this effect) "Who breaks a butterfly on a wheel...". Can't help but think the same applies. The poor guy is a car crash with wasted talent, did anyone see him on Jonathon Ross on Friday, my heart went out..... and poor guy, he has to sleep with the skinny lady from Croydon.....

Cut him some slack!! And give me a woman with a bit of meat on her bones :D

Babyshambles sums it up.

I thought that was what cameras were for??
:devil: I thought they were kindly planted for our local graffiti artists to decorate and display their frustrated talents? :)

Or are they there to keep sites like this in business?

Regards
John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom