Another badly modded SLK

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Howard

MB Club Veteran
Car
2018 C63 Wagon / CLK430 / A150 / VW Pink Floyd Golf Cabriolet
Look at the front of the car ..... :crazy: looks like a stoned gerbil chewing a peanut ....

' The Engine was tuned recently by an F1 mechanic who wound the super charger up a bit more to boost the performance also, although i am informed it shouldnt affect the fuel consumption, and i have not noticed a change since it was done( except in the speed of the car) ' :rolleyes:

Q: hi mate,nice car!any service history ? cheers col 19-Dec-08
A: no mate, last owner said it did have but it was lost. sorry

[Inspector Clouseau voice] Ah , the old lost service history ploy eh ?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/mercedes-230-...286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2|65:10|39:1|240:1318

Isn't that front end the Reiger conversion?

It looks horrid!
If the car's engine was tuned, wouldn't a prospective buyer like to know exactly what was done, and how much the power increase has been?

Darren

Only selling due to redundancy - bet you wished now you hadnt wasted so much money on your car now,

The Engine was tuned recently by an F1 mechanic - my mate who once saw an F1 car has no bolted a new overdrive pulley on it,

PLs bare in mind that even the basic models of this car go for around 5k, and you have thousands of pounds worth of extras on here

interesting use of the word `extras` and basic models such as his (no extra switches behind the gearstick) with lower mileage are selling for less than that anyway

"Let him get a bit further back and we`ll nick it!!"

518e_1.JPG

It needs a boot lip spoiler to make it fully sorted! :)

Only the best cars have stick on lip spoilers .... ;)

I asked the SLK seller how many previous (Barrys) owners the car had had. The response:

"hi mate, i havent got the log book handy, so i dont know off the top of my head. sorry"

I think the eventual buyer will be a fellow 'Barry'.

Khan wheels are a crime

to all you fools who are sad enough to talk about my car on here, pls get a life!!!!!! The reason i have not got the log book handy is that i have just put the private registration on retention and am waiting for the dvla to send me back the logbook, although i have the new keeprs supplement here which has been stamped by cherished transfers.
To the fella wo thinks it looks like a stoned gerbil, nice simarly mate, but sorry i wouldnt part ex for your xr3i convertible.
As for the F1 mechanic, he is a man who's house i was doing work at and told me to bring my car up and he would have a play, he told me the normal charge for what he has done would cost around £400, he did it for free as he likes tinkering. I noticed a definate increase in power, he said it would be at least 25bhp more.
I really do pity the kind of people you are, when all i am trying to do is sell a perfectly decent car at a very reasonable price. Have you nothing better to do with your time??????
If anyone would like to come and doubt what i have said then the car is always available for viewing in Halifax prior to the auction ending.
If you find any other gerbils chewing bolts or whatever for this price then please let me know.
Good luck in all you do lads..............

Hahahaha :D

Mate you have to understand, if you're going to do extensive mods on any car, especially a mercedes, your going to get a bash for it. It just ruins the car in most people's eyes.

But why dont you have the service book? whats the real excuse for that?

Ah ahahahahahhahahahaha !!

Which personal plate is this ? ' S506 JKP ' ;)

Nope, nothing better to do with our time , that's why we pick holes in terrible ads like yours. What did he do for the 'power increase' ? did he fit anything or just turn screws ?

Take all the tat off it and it might be a decent car , but at the moment it's a candidate for BarryBoys.co.uk

as for the bloke asking about the service history, this is what i was told when i bought it mate. I didnt do any of the mods on this car, it is as it was when i bought it. all i have done is let the F1 mechanic have a play with it.

Would you part ex my XR3i cabrio for it ?

Its got the Bad Boy bonnet , a 5 inch exhaust , 20 inch wheels and i've just fitted two 15 inch subwoofers in place of the rear seat ..... cost me thousands ....

"
Here i have for sale 1 of the nicest looking SLK's on the road. Only selling due to redundancy and it has to go (unfortunately)
The alloy wheels alone are worth over a thousand pounds, they are all unmarked except 1 which has just a minor scuff from where it touched the kerb when parking. The Engine was tuned recently by an F1 mechanic who wound the super charger up a bit more to boost the performance also, although i am informed it shouldnt affect the fuel consumption, and i have not noticed a change since it was done( except in the speed of the car)
This is a lovely motor, and a real eye catcher. It has an AMG nose lift body kit fitted, with the headlight eyebrows also. THe power roof works as it should do, as does everything else on the car.
The interior is in excellent condition for the year.
Any questions please call Scott on 07974631715
Any inspection prior to the end of the auction is welcome
car is in Halifax, West Yorkshire
there is no reserve on this car and will go to the highest bidder.
PLs bare in mind that even the basic models of this car go for around 5k, and you have thousands of pounds worth of extras on here.
bid to buy and win!!!! "

I read as...

Ere we av 1 ov tha worst lookin motas youll eva c in ur life. Sellin coz i wanna rek anova car now iv done this one like.
The wheels are well sh*t. got them off ebay for 200 notes. There in rubbish nick but that doesnt matter coz theyre naff anyhoo.
The ova day my mate messed around wiv the engine. He dont hav a clue wat hes doin but we took some stuff off coz we couldnt work out wat it does and drilled the airbox. goes well better now! Drinks fuel tho.
Every bird will look at you in this, in the same way as people stare at midgets. (no offence intended - James)
It az got some natty kit fitted. Looks like the carz throwing up but that was a right barry bargain off ebay too. Sprayed by my mate so az probably got small animals under the paint like. Looks wickid.

Oh, the roof works coz i hasnt ad time to get my mate to make it go quicker yet. All stains removed from interior.
Any questions plz call barry on 0800 barrycars4u
Inspekshun is welkom at tescos round tha corner so u cant find me afta like.
I iz sellin it to any mug who bidz like coz it az got to go b4 it fallz apart like.
Plz bear in mind u can go buy a perfectly good standard unbarryed versun for half what im asking like. But this one is well better.
Plz buy my car, my missus is up the duff.

Has 'spanishescapes' gone yet? Can I put my tin hat away? I wonder how he found us, not that I have any sympathy with him. Completely 'Barry'd' car, what does he expect? praise???

my mate dawkins works for an F1 team but im not sure he would even know where the engine is in a car

car looks awful

must say the wheels "Innovit Spin's" look stunning on my car and quiet good on that

i wonder if he had as much hassle as i did getting them to fit his car

94.7% feedback and last 2 would put me off buying a gerbil off them let alone the car

Would you part ex my XR3i cabrio for it ?

Its got the Bad Boy bonnet , a 5 inch exhaust , 20 inch wheels and i've just fitted two 15 inch subwoofers in place of the rear seat ..... cost me thousands ....

i think you know too much about XR3i's for you own good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom