Another bargain !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRC

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
C63
Mercedes-Benz CL 500 5.5 auto 500 CL63 BLACK SERIES AMG WIDE ARCH KIT | eBay

E9-B1-FB31-DE9-D-4076-A69-B-C7-AD44-AB9-E91.png

This is pure comedy :rolleyes:

Only one in the UK - not always a plus point

@Andy1a2b it is at the same garage who is selling the one off C63 BS. Perhaps we could both go down and see if they will give us discount if we buy this pair of beauties :D

Summut wrong with Keighley?

Tony, you have just pressed the big red button! :D

Let's just say. Keighley and car dealerships do not have the best reputation!

@Andy1a2b it is at the same garage who is selling the one off C63 BS. Perhaps we could both go down and see if they will give us discount if we buy this pair of beauties :D

Unfortunately Abb that C63 BS lookalike is way to classy for me :D

Last edited:
Tony, you have just pressed the big red button! :D

Let's just say. Keighley and car dealerships do not have the best reputation!
Ok, I thought you meant the town in general. So don't buy a car from Keighley then?

Ok, I thought you meant the town in general. So don't buy a car from Keighley then?

In the balance of fairness, I do not have any personal experience of purchasing vehicles from that region. If you google car dealers in Keighley, you will come across the like of Motorhub, Keighley Trade centre, AMC Keighley etc, none of which get glowing reviews albeit do have rather a large amount of stock of quite 'niche' cars.

They have been discussed on here, PH and other motoring forums, not for the right reasons I hasten to add.

In the balance of fairness, I do not have any personal experience of purchasing vehicles from that region. If you google car dealers in Keighley, you will come across the like of Motorhub, Keighley Trade centre, AMC Keighley etc, none of which get glowing reviews albeit do have rather a large amount of stock of quite 'niche' cars.

They have been discussed on here, PH and other motoring forums, not for the right reasons I hasten to add.

...but also home to this guy: MTSV Modern Classic Mercedes-Benz

Last edited:
Yup, the motorhub connections (potentially).....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom