Another bonnet Star vandalised

AMGeed

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
2014 E63 Biturbo
The second time for the W211 and once on my W210. First time on my driveway and it really does anger me this senseless vandalism of other people's property. A baseball bat across the face is too good for these scum.

20160128_1420201_zpseerc3kf4.jpg.html

Last edited:

W124ali

Car
W210 E320 CDI
Such a shame. If it is a recurring problem then best to consider putting on a button (the flat badges you get when the star is in the grill) instead of the star.

geraldrobins

MB Enthusiast
Car
VW Golf, past c200cdi
I sympathise. Mine disappeared in October. MB replaced during a workshop visit for £38. I think it was stolen in the park and ride car park in Cheltenham.

OP
OP
AMGeed

AMGeed

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
2014 E63 Biturbo
Was it a vandal? looking at the star it does look like there is a lot of corrosion there

Definitely broken off, but yes, it was not OEM anyway and did need replacing with a good one. I'd just like to choose when to do it instead of it being forced on me by someone else.

AndyRan

Car
R129 SL 500
I still dont understand peoples state of mind when they do things like this

developer

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Volvo V90 D5 AWD
It's jealousy because you drive a superior AMG model.

Major774

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W211 E55 AMG
Read this from another thread... Sharpen the star up, it will stop those punks.

DAN774

Car
E63
I got to say if this is happening outside your house go to Screwfix and buy a Swann CCTV system i think they are £199 at the moment with 2 cameras. They are totally plug and play very discreet. They also glow red at night if you get in their vicinity.

Honestly you can fit them in about an hour depending on your cable runs. I have a electrical company and we have fitted really expensive systems and these really are as good as most of them especially for the money.

If it doesn't deter them at least you got something to show the police.

just a thought

Danny

MancMike

You need to sharpen the bottom edges. It'd bring a warm feeling to my heart washing the blood off my grille.

Surprised mine hasn't been snapped off to be honest. I don't live in a very good area... I even drive forwards into my drive rather than reversing in, just so it isn't presented to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom