Another bonnet Star vandalised

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AMGeed

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
W210 E280 x2, w211 E55, W212 E63 biturbo, S204 C180K
The second time for the W211 and once on my W210. First time on my driveway and it really does anger me this senseless vandalism of other people's property. A baseball bat across the face is too good for these scum.

20160128_1420201_zpseerc3kf4.jpg.html

Last edited:
Such a shame. If it is a recurring problem then best to consider putting on a button (the flat badges you get when the star is in the grill) instead of the star.

Was it a vandal? looking at the star it does look like there is a lot of corrosion there

I sympathise. Mine disappeared in October. MB replaced during a workshop visit for £38. I think it was stolen in the park and ride car park in Cheltenham.

Was it a vandal? looking at the star it does look like there is a lot of corrosion there

Definitely broken off, but yes, it was not OEM anyway and did need replacing with a good one. I'd just like to choose when to do it instead of it being forced on me by someone else.

I still dont understand peoples state of mind when they do things like this

It's jealousy because you drive a superior AMG model.

Read this from another thread... Sharpen the star up, it will stop those punks.

A baseball bat across the face is too good for these scum.

I'm really not a violent man but be sure to wrap barbed wire around the baseball bat before the onslaught. :devil:

Despicable people.

I got to say if this is happening outside your house go to Screwfix and buy a Swann CCTV system i think they are £199 at the moment with 2 cameras. They are totally plug and play very discreet. They also glow red at night if you get in their vicinity.

Honestly you can fit them in about an hour depending on your cable runs. I have a electrical company and we have fitted really expensive systems and these really are as good as most of them especially for the money.

If it doesn't deter them at least you got something to show the police.

just a thought

Danny

You need to sharpen the bottom edges. It'd bring a warm feeling to my heart washing the blood off my grille.

Surprised mine hasn't been snapped off to be honest. I don't live in a very good area... I even drive forwards into my drive rather than reversing in, just so it isn't presented to them.

Nice one Stu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom