Another C63 Newbie

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GBC63

Car
C63 Coupe
Good afternoon chaps,

I took my old man to Mercedes Sheffield on Saturday to help him pick out a colour for his new CLA (company car) and ended up buying myself a new C63...

Thought I'd join in on the forum. The car comes Monday fresh out of the factory and I got a blinding deal from the Sheffield dealership. I've been after one for a long time but the deals have always been awful.

As I have a mate with a white E63, and another mate with a black CLS63, I thought I'd be a little different and I've gone for red with the upgraded black alloys.

I literally cannot wait :bannana:

Welcome I bet you will counting the days but like they say the best things come to those who wait :D

I picked the car up last Friday (arrived early). Other than a minor heart attack when my mate opened the door straight onto a desk in the Merc showroom, I couldn't be happier. I'm itching to get it run in for the first 1000 miles so I can give that Sport+ mode a whirl.....

Everyone loves the car; it's a serious head turner!

C63s do look good in red. Enjoy :bannana:

Enjoy, had a great time with mine:)

I also have good feedback for the Sheffield dealer. I bought mine from there and they handled my sale very well indeed. V happy with them :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom