another F1 thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scumbag

MB Enthusiast
Car
Its German, has a round badge, reminds me of a Mercedes. Satan fuelled
Come on then? do you think Max and Bernies time is up?

This guy does!

bernie's time was up years ago but nobody had the balls to tell him!

Well they had a whip round for Max but he couldn't raise enough .....to go

I am led to beleive that sniff petrol a rather amusing happy christmas from Max and the FIA, although I can't seem to find the link (what with it being not fully appropriate for this qaulity web site and all)

I think that FOTA was what the GPWC should have been. But what happened to FOCA? It was set up by Bernie years ago to represent the teams!It fought, and won, the battle with the governing body, FISA.

why have they now set up a group to represent the teams? Why is it now in a battle with the governing body?

I know I have said for years, that Max and Bernie should go, but they battled with JM Ballestrie over formula one, and that was the FOCA/FISA wars of the late 70's early 80's. They disliked the money distribution and the imposing of regulations, and being sent to races that they didn't want to go to.

Now that everything is rosy in the park, why are the teams fighting the FIA. Its not as if they impose regulations, and its not as if they get sent to races they don't want to go to is it?

So, I can clearly deduce even from my reasoning, that Bernie and Max need to go.

Lets bring back Mrs Thatch eh?

well Max!

does this mean the FIA should return the money? I am sure there must be a precedent set here.

ahem,

FIGHT! (In a schoolboy way, which is basically whats going on here,)

Or is it handbags at dawn?

Can't say much about the teams tactics however. Trying to sidestep Bernie whilst he is going through a divorce suggests to me they think he might take his eye off the ball. Wrong move. If Bernie is in trouble he will come out fighting and thats what he has done.

however, as he is a Bully the best way to beat him is to hit him squarely in the face, and when he gets up, hit him again. And the quickest way to do that, is for the teams not to turn up at the first GP next year.

Then see what he does! Imagine the fall out, the TV revenues plunging, the cost to the FIA etc? They could not afford to take the chance they would not turn up. So, result is they get more share of the money, which is what Luca is on about, not specifically more money as such. A bigger share of it can be distributed further so the lesser teams benefit from the revenue the sport they are part of enjoys.

Bernies playing a dangerous games telling the world Ferrari earns so much but wants more.

Not that I have seen through it you understand.

I miss beautiful cars in the hands of motoring wizards.

God bless you, Stirling, whatever you're up to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom