Another familiar car....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My old car! It still looks lovely :)

The guy that bought it is a real petrol head and he has spent money on the car. I thought I was OCD with my cars but he is next level. If anyone is interested in the car should give him a call. I couldn't have sold the car to a nicer man.

I found out recently that he had to change the engine :(. I have no idea why the engine had failed as I thought this engines are bullet proof. I doubt there's any other S600 out there with an S65AMG engine conversion. It's like a proper genuine S65AMG now.

I'm tempted to buy it back 😁

As for mpg, well, it's a V12 Twin Turbo, you can't expect it to be good 😆. Saying that, I got 500 miles once from a full tank when I went to Europe with the car.

Anyone that wants to see how much work has gone to this car can click here ** Pic's Of My S600 V12 Twin Turbo W221 Facelift AMG Pack, 21" plus " | Members Gallery

Last edited:
My old car! It still looks lovely :)

The guy that bought it is a real petrol head and he has spent money on the car. I thought I was OCD with my cars but he is next level. If anyone is interested in the car should give him a call. I couldn't have sold the car to a nicer man.

I found out recently that he had to change the engine :(. I have no idea why the engine had failed as I thought this engines are bullet proof. I doubt there's any other S600 out there with an S65AMG engine conversion. It's like a proper genuine S65AMG now.

I'm tempted to buy it back 😁

As for mpg, well, it's a V12 Twin Turbo, you can't expect it to be good 😆. Saying that, I got 500 miles once from a full tank when I went to Europe with the car.

Anyone that wants to see how much work has gone to this car can click here ** Pic's Of My S600 V12 Twin Turbo W221 Facelift AMG Pack, 21" plus " | Members Gallery
Did you buy it?

Did you buy it?

No I didn't. As much as I would have loved to have this car back, if I ever get another S class W221, I would like it to be an S65AMG in a rare colour combo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom