Another Glasgow newbie

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Monza Iain

Car
C Class Kompressor
Hi everyone, Im Iain and i live just outside Glasgow, i recently and finally got my Mercedes....

C Class
Silver
1.8 Komp
Auto
W203

Very nice!
I was a GM man before with such marques as Monza's Senator's Carlton's and Omega's

I got rid of my 52 plate Omega in January this year for an Astra sport hatch for the sole purpose of cheaper running costs.... and to be honest im surprised i suffered it til August, but traded it in at the weekend for the Merc... from a tin box back to some luxury motoring!
Happy days!

Hello
Welcome to the Forum :thumb:

I got rid of my 52 plate Omega in January this year for an Astra sport hatch for the sole purpose of cheaper running costs.... and to be honest im surprised i suffered it til August, but traded it in at the weekend for the Merc... from a tin box back to some luxury motoring!
Happy days!

They must have a strange effect on people.... we just got rid of the Astra for a merc. It was nick named 'the boring car'... :thumb: FWD sucks

Welcome from Cambuslang !

Nice wee car the Astra........ for someone else!

Thanks for the welcome guys, good to see members close by too

Hi and welcome.

Yeah i reckon so *** haha
Im up for a meet.. need to learn more about my motor,been with GM for many years

Those big Vauxhalls/Opels weren't the choice of TRAFFIC POLICE UNITS round the country for nothing. German built at sensible prices they could do phenomenal mileages but they did like a drink! WELCOME TO THE FORUM.

Welcome mate, It's nice to be back in something thats well screwed together again isnt it :)

Thank for the warm welcome everyone... The Omega was a great car,and when you knew its wee faults and habbits, as i did... the were fine.
Astra was a tin box and the C Class is lovely and as mentioned nice to be back in something thats well put together

Have to admit to being a Vauxhall/GM fan for years - until I got my first Merc.. showing my age but apart from rusty wings the old Ventora was a classic straight 6... smooth as silk.... happy days, but give me the V8 anyday...

welcome aboard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom