Another happy Grangemouth customer!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JoeTouring

Car
W212
Needed a main battery for my W212. Local MB quoted £271. MB Grangemouth quoted £151 including courier, which was great.
They phoned back a few minutes later to inform me that delivery was now waived, so £142 including forum discount. Well, I know where I'm getting all my parts from in the future!

That’s a good price! Mine needs changing soon too. What is the forum discount?

How do you get the forum discount?

Excellent discount.
Nice one MB Grangemouth.

If they can do it, why not more dealerships offering great discounts??
I know MB Newcastle for parts
MB Southend for brakes
MB Bridgend for oil

but none seem to match Grangemouth's prices.

Needed a main battery for my W212. Local MB quoted £271. MB Grangemouth quoted £151 including courier, which was great.
They phoned back a few minutes later to inform me that delivery was now waived, so £142 including forum discount. Well, I know where I'm getting all my parts from in the future!
Which forum, the official club or this bad boy forum?

Let us know who the criminals are so that we can avoid them in the future.

My example is 2300€ in Angouleme and 1050€ in Bochum. This for an ignition control module. Bloody disgrace. By the way, Angouleme and Bochum are both in the EU!

RayH

Let us know who the criminals are so that we can avoid them in the future.

My example is 2300€ in Angouleme and 1050€ in Bochum. This for an ignition control module. Bloody disgrace. By the way, Angouleme and Bochum are both in the EU!

RayH
One is in France and one is in Germany? Good to see price-fixing has been abolished in the EU!!

Grangemouth are circa inline with MB Edinburgh prices, they were pretty much identical for a oil cooler for a w202 c43 amg with GM just and i mean just shading it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom