Another "I don't BELIEVE it" candidate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Read your sentence back to yourself and then ask yourself why! No self-respecting young thing would want to be seen semi naked in either of those vehicles..... So your basic problem was dating gurls with a bit of self respect 😉
More fool them. They might have had self respect but the exceptionally roomy rear bench of the Morris 1800 - thanks to to the application of front wheel drive and other innovative Alec Issigonis design ideas - was clearly lost on them. I don’t think they even deserved to sample either the well appointed and spacious cabin or or the scintillating conversation available there.

More fool them. They might have had self respect but the exceptionally roomy rear bench of the Morris 1800 - thanks to to the application of front wheel drive and other innovative Alec Issigonis design ideas - was clearly lost on them. I don’t think they even deserved to sample either the well appointed and spacious cabin or or the scintillating conversation available there.
I think we are all beginning to understand why NO girl got in the back of a car with you 😉

Only this forum could end up with two pages..... :banana:

I remember "getting friendly" with a young lady in her Opel Kadett. We could drop the front seats but could only lie one way due to the steeply racked back.....

A big rubber band round the top of the driver's seat let you fasten it up around the steering wheel.
Took ages to get those rubber band marks off my wrists, but she would insist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom