Another INCREDIBLE Discovery !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Danny DeVito

Car
V220 CDI
IT just gets better and better. Something else i recently started to use..

A GLUE GUN ! So glad i added this to the repair section i the garage. It sticks all sorts, it can add bulk inside an item to be repaired. Heats in minutes glue sticks are cheap and can be coloured. Its just great stuff !:thumb:

But mind the hot sticky glue because if it gets on your fingers it BURNSSSSSS and it STICKSSSSS and BURNS some more !
Anyway hot glue gun is Top of the Pops at the moment Go Glue:D

Heh, hours of fun, first saw one about forty years ago, we were supposed to use them to seal up a dipping tank but spent most of the time filling up each others overalls pockets....it certainly does "BURNSSSSSS and it STICKSSSSS and BURNS some more..."

Did a small amount of ceiling redecorating with them too iirc, if anybody lost anything they would usually find it glued to the ceiling....

Heh, hours of fun, first saw one about forty years ago, we were supposed to use them to seal up a dipping tank but spent most of the time filling up each others overalls pockets....it certainly does "BURNSSSSSS and it STICKSSSSS and BURNS some more..."

Did a small amount of ceiling redecorating with them too iirc, if anybody lost anything they would usually find it glued to the ceiling....

This sort of "fun" would probably be stopped now with health and safety!!:D

Yup, or even worse, get you a residency at Tate Modern...

Only if it involves bits of dead animals!!

They are a great thing to have lying around but if you're getting one don't waste your money on the silly little ones, make sure it's one of the meaty 500w ones, lidl do them quite regularly for less than than a tenner along with bargain glue sticks.

The little ones don't get the glue hot enough so it cools too quickly when applied to the surface you want to stick and you end up with a thick lump of the stuff rather than it squeezing through the joint. It also seems to stick much more permanently too.

Wow touched a nerve there.

It is easier to turn a blind eye than challenge misogyny.

As mentioned in the TED lecture that I linked to, it is a question of adult leadership. If you want a safer world for women and children then say something.

Pretending there is no problem is the way of the Catholic Church.

Anyway back on topic.....

Glue guns are great!!

err maybe I was a bit humourless.

I didn't give any lectures!

Glue her mouth shut I say!

err maybe I was a bit humourless.

Get a glue gun and start sticking things and it will improve your humour no end :bannana:

Apart from that i think my wife is permanently glued in the rear driving section of the car , you know the one that controls where the car goes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom