another member going MSL tomorrow..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sounds like a really good experience!

Sounds like you had a great day:p
I'm collecting my2015 CLS63 AMG-S next Monday and looking to get it mapped. Most of the responses from my previous thread have advised MSL are the best for this. What sort of figures have guys with a CLS63 AMG-S been achieving??

2012 CLS63 shooting brake (549 stock) was actually 574 stock, and went up to 640 BHP and 740 LbFt. That wasn't at MSL though so be interesting to see how much better they do. You're just over the border from me as well.

Sounds like you had a great day:p
I'm collecting my2015 CLS63 AMG-S next Monday and looking to get it mapped. Most of the responses from my previous thread have advised MSL are the best for this. What sort of figures have guys with a CLS63 AMG-S been achieving??
Let me know when your is tuned and figures please[emoji6]

You are likely to see 660bhp-700bhp & over 700lb/ft from just a remap. Don’t worry too much about headline figures, get a before and after print out and enjoy the extra power.

Jules

2012 CLS63 shooting brake (549 stock) was actually 574 stock, and went up to 640 BHP and 740 LbFt. That wasn't at MSL though so be interesting to see how much better they do. You're just over the border from me as well.

Nice numbers!!
I’ll post up what I get as at MSL on 9/7[emoji592][emoji95][emoji95][emoji95][emoji95]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom