Another Mini GTG!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GregE240

Car
1990 500SL
The Date: Yesterday (18th Sept)

The Venue: Bruntingthorpe

The Attendees: Maff and myself

The Objective: To give both cars a run down the 2 mile straight!

Matt, great to meet you at last mate - shall have to make the next GTG and meet some more fine folk. That CL of yours is UTTERLY amazing - 177mph, sipping Martinis (well, ok, we weren't!), but oh, so silent.

Well pleased with the SL, 156 roof up all day long. Pleasure to reciprocate and take you for a run in it. New front tyre needed though, so piggy bank will be raided this weekend.

All the best,
Greg

Any photos Greg? Was this a spur of the moment thing? Shall have to make Bruntingthorpe one day, looks like loads of fun :)

It was spur of the moment, yes. We had a cancellation at Bruntingthorpe so my mate who organises the VMAX days sent me a text asking if I knew anyone who would like to come along. Maff had already PM'd me ages ago asking if he could bring the CL to the next one, so I mailed him Friday afternoon. Unfortunately, I forgot to say whether it was Saturday or Sunday! Anyway, he made the GTG dahn sarf on Sat and then met me at my place Sunday morning (along with 20 other cars....gulp) for breakfast, then the convoy to Bruntingthorpe.

Photos will be posted soon, I'll put the link up....

Greg

Ah, didn't realise it was a VMAX day. Look forward to the photos. Tell me you've got one of your road from an upstairs window :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom