Another New Member

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BarefootWidow

Car
Mercedes C180
Its been such a miserable year so I cheered myself by adding a bright red Mercedes C180 to my fleet. My fleet being a 6 metre motorhome and a Westfield 7 SE. I have always lusted after a red Mercedes, iconic I feel. So with no research I bought one from a dealer and had it delivered unseen. I have already learned that the red paint is (unstable?) and there are lots of letters and codes I have little idea of yet. I spend 30 minutes on YouTube before I could driver her - automatic! Deep End - JUMP

Before you write me off as a woman driver who bought a car cos of the colour... My Westfield has a Kent Ford 1700 engine and twin webers. Last year I did the hairpin bends in the Alps including 6 countries. I look forward to learning about Mercedes, I have already decided my next will be a convertible... Anyway, thats me!65211927_10158592668604148_6457155451732623360_n.jpg
IMG_20201212_144121 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Hiya, welcome. Pics of your Merc would be good. That pic in your Westfield is a cracker. :banana:

Looks a cracker, I love the red. Where's the paint going wrong ?

Keep clean and well waxed, if it's still good it should stay that way. Above all, it's a Merc, they're cool and for enjoying. :cool:

Welcome from just down the road from you.

Love the Deli in Winslow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom