(Another) New Owner from Northern Ireland!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GM87

Car
Cls 500
Just registered after finally trading up to some luxury...

I’d like to say hello to all here; who from what I’ve already seen, are a friendly and helpful bunch!

Picked up a relatively low miles Cls 500 (5.5) last week in England and drove home via Stranraer. Immediately won over by the comfort and toys...then when my foot touched the carpet....WOW!

Biggest grin I’ve had on my face in years.

First Mercedes and wonder why it took so long. Logical progression for a v8 but what a v8!

Welcome, you cannot beat a V8 :D

Hi welcome to the forum :)

Just registered after finally trading up to some luxury...

I’d like to say hello to all here; who from what I’ve already seen, are a friendly and helpful bunch!

Picked up a relatively low miles Cls 500 (5.5) last week in England and drove home via Stranraer. Immediately won over by the comfort and toys...then when my foot touched the carpet....WOW!

Biggest grin I’ve had on my face in years.

First Mercedes and wonder why it took so long. Logical progression for a v8 but what a v8!
Welcome.
V8's are the business.

If you need a recommendation on someone good to maintain the car, then I can vouch for Creevy autos.

Thanks Shaun, I’m the other side of Belfast but aware of them for anything big...used to drive past them all the time on the way to my brothers and seen the line of Mercs up the footpath! Lol

Always made me think they knew what they were doing.
Was maybe looking about for someone closer for minor warranty repairs while it still has it - but may give them a call and see what they say.

Welcome.
V8's are the business.

If you need a recommendation on someone good to maintain the car, then I can vouch for Creevy autos.
I second that...replaced a ball joint in 45 minutes two weeks ago because I was going on holiday for a week and he didn't want to have the car lying around that long. (Only £88 quid...one of my biggest bills on this car).

Thanks Shaun, I’m the other side of Belfast but aware of them for anything big...used to drive past them all the time on the way to my brothers and seen the line of Mercs up the footpath! Lol

Always made me think they knew what they were doing.
Was maybe looking about for someone closer for minor warranty repairs while it still has it - but may give them a call and see what they say.
Well, they're not hard to pay, so worth a wee bit of travel in my mind.
Stephen and Alan are really nice guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom