Another newbie

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Istbclass

Car
B200 DCT
Hello to everyone, looking to buy a B class 180 auto. Seen an ex demo 68 plate with 2000 mile on it. What do other members think about these, any known problems etc. This would be our 3rd Merc ( a second generation A class and a C class auto estate) both were really nice cars. Mercs still seem to have the most expensive servicing by far and I am a little flabbergasted that a DAB radio is not standard at the end of 2018.
We have had loads of Skodas with Dct gearboxes and currently have a Skoda Yeti with the 110 engine and DSG box which is a dct transmission. We will be getting a test drive this week. I know this model is about to be replaced but I am happy to get a better deal on the outgoing model.
Hope other forum members can give me the wisdom of their experience.

Regards

Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Welcome, at least an outgoing model should have all the bugs ironed out of it

Welcome what engine size are you buying,as it is the auto you will have the 7 speed duel clutch,your car will be the last of the series two of this model,the latest one series three has the semi auto box as fitted to the S mercedes,as already posted any problems would have been ironed out,in my opinion it looks far better than your Yeti but doubt it will beat it for fuel consumption.

Hoping the fuel consumption will be similar, all the research I’ve done shows no obvious problems.
At my stage in life I’m past needing the latest thing and am quite happy with being one generation behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom