another newby in the glos area

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hotrodguy

Car
wants a ml500
hi all im a true petrol head ( or i think i am lol ) i own a few project cars a stag v8 witch im selling due to having to many projects a 1966 pontiac parisienne convertable & a 1934 ford hotrod. i'm seriously thinking on buying a ml500 after having my pajero writen off buy an idiot that thought looking at a woman on the other side of the rd while pulling out of a junction was a good idea , any how i was wondering if there is anything to watch out for in my search for the right one common fault if they have any ect thanx for letting me join .... Guy
ps my toy for getting about is a 2010 poison green victory hammer

Hi and welcome from Worcester :thumb:

What is a Poison Green Victory Hammer?

Hi,welcome to the forum:thumb:

Hello and welcome to you.

Welcome, I can't help you with the Ml500, I have had a 320 and currently have a 350 and they were both faultless. I bet the hammer sounds awesome I haven't seen or heard one in the flesh.

Hello
Welcome to the Forum :thumb:

tde1 the hammer is an american v-twin motorbike google it if you would like to see a picture i garantee u wont be disapointed unless ur a bike hater lol, acej the hammer has a set of stage 1 pipes on so it sounds awsome here are some pics at hope its http://victory-motorrad.com/2009/09/13/victory-hammer-2010/if im not allowed to post im sorry

Attachments

• stuff 012.jpg
    stuff 012.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 27
hotrodguy said:
tde1 the hammer is an american v-twin motorbike google it if you would like to see a picture i garantee u wont be disapointed unless ur a bike hater lol, acej the hammer has a set of stage 1 pipes on so it sounds awsome here are some pics at hope its http://victory-motorrad.com/2009/09/13/victory-hammer-2010/if im not allowed to post im sorry

Nice, I have seen the vegas that was pretty cool beats a Harley in my view.

Sorry, should have googled before asking. Link doesnt work for me, but just googled it and.. very very nice looking bike.

Not a motorcyclist by any means, but spent many a happy weekend going to Stratford as pillion on mates bikes. TL thou' was best, not as twitchy as the gixxers etc. Watching Haga win at Donnington (ages ago, not when he had his spill), then hooling back home for pints was a good day.

Tried the run home from Stratford in the AMG last year. Mainly good roads. It didn't take just a few minutes like it did on the bikes though..

Me going on again, sorry. Midlands get-together got to be in the offing soon. There must be four of us by now! Everyone else seems to live in Scotland or London way :)

sounds good to me just need to get me a ml 1st tho

thanx to all for the fantastic welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom