Another one for Aka$h?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

imadoofus

MB Enthusiast
Car
This and that.
I can't find the thread about him now, but that guy who was in Mercedes Enthusiast who owns one of each model of E36 is selling them all.

They being sold through www.g-wagen.co.uk but they're not mentioned on the site as I write this.

Coupe, Cabrio, Saloon and Estate. Total cost when new £195,000 :eek:

PJ

I would urge anyone to have a look on the G-wagen uk forum before dealing with the proprietor of that site. Some people have had "issues"!

Is it me or are the cars not on their website...I looked under used car and couldn't find anything.......thought of walking up there to have a look over the weekend as they are less than a mile from my house.

Like I say, for some reason they're not on the site yet...

Viewing is 'by appointment'

PJ

Sorry...I should have read your opening post more slowly:eek:

They are on the website now . Not much detail however £88,000 for all 4 cars they would like to sell as one collection .

Might split !!

Might take a trip up theyre at the weekend its only a few miles away and i do like the look of the G55 ! just to see all four e36 together would be a real treat .:D

Andy

Four legendary cars for the price of? A new SL AMG or W221?

Might be very expensive and no doubt he'll be pushing his prices but that's a lovely collection to have :)

Will

I can't get over the fact that these G Wagons are so expensive now. Years ago, they were regarded as ugly and were never popular. TO me It seems like, hype up the price and people will take more interest in them!!

Its a real shame the cabriolet wasnt fitted with the kit too. But £88k, it a whole lot of money to spend on 4 124's. I very much doubt he will get anything close to that.
There was a 190 evo2, brand new that had been in storage, it wa up for sale about a year ago, the seller couldnt shift it for £48k. So yes the cars are rare, but £88k is just over the top IMO.

If, (and it's a big 'if') somebody were looking for the set, then £88k, whilst it's a premium over the individual values, would be worth paying (particularly when there's a couple of grand's worth of registration numbers there) to get all four together. I agree though, that £22k each is steep.

PJ

Imadoofus,

Tried to send you a Private Message but your quota inbox is full. You need to clear it...

Just back from seeing the E320CE convertable on Ebay. Needs alot of work. its been well deglected. Interior is grim and hood sticks, rear window bust, hole in front grill, wobbly bonnet, torn seat. Looks like a hard 225,000km to me but the current price reflects this. Drives lovely though! reserve is £5,500 and its just passed it. Not for me though. I want to pay a bit more for one ready to go with no surgery required. Its a Sportline model with all the toys. Didn't stick around long enough to what worlked and what didn't.

Two Bags,

Inbox is cleared now. Sorry.

I have to say, I'm not surprised about the car. Pity though. I think the effort he took over describing the car probably reflects his attitude towards it...

Will keep looking.

PJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom