Another, one last clean

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex225

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLS63 AMG
With the purchase of our ML350 it was time to get the CLS350 in good shape ready to put up for sale. Now the wheels were realling letting it down so we decided to have them completely refurbished and powder coated back to their original finish.

Started off with a spray down and pre-wash of the good stuff

hJ8DrwX.jpg

Then some Maxi Suds for getting the bodywork clean.

Aq4QG6e.jpg

Very impressed with the wheels. Same firm who did my S Class rims so powder coated silver and then acrylic lacquer over the top so a good tough finish.

iRqt1kF.jpg

Almost looks too good to get ride of now but needs must.

uzXmgub.jpg

iUjduJY.jpg

9vOANFJ.jpg

Gave the wheels a quick protect with some Hybrid Ceramic Wax and job done.

fWwgMYC.jpg

Quick spruce up on the interior.

PPsJdrU.jpg

qZZ9S9f.jpg

Le3QJaZ.jpg

bKtdWln.jpg

So there we go, last proper clean of our family CLS. Brought my youngest home from hospital and served us very well for nearly three years. Now to find a new owner. :)

A lovely Trio of Silver Mercs, Alex, as they say,
"first to see, will buy" or certainly should do, good luck with the sale. :)👍

Thanks mate. Hopefully you're right. We're just going got pop it on a few free places online to gauge interest pre-Christmas. Probably go on Autotrader in January.

Thanks mate. Hopefully you're right. We're just going got pop it on a few free places online to gauge interest pre-Christmas. Probably go on Autotrader in January.
Alex, if you haven't already took one, how about a pic of all three together, before the CLS
goes, it'll make a great pic. :) 👍

Lovely Job as always Buddy

You'll love the ML350. I've just sold My GLE 350 as we dont need a car that size anymore, so we traded in for a C250 AMG Premium Plus... another one I shall look forward to getting my hands on for a full decon , prep and coating

Can’t believe it won’t easily sell on here , everyone knows how well you keep your cars .

Just a thought , there was a guy on ”the other side “ looking for a CLS the other day as a first time MB owner

Lovely looking car, put it on the classified on the forum, never failed me :)

Yeah I plan to advertise on here initially and see where it goes. It's a tricky one to price as the CLS models vary quite a lot in price. Early high mileage CLS320s go for £3k+ yet I'm seeing some CLS350s like ours going for £6-7k albeit through traders. We shall have to see :)

Lovely Job as always Buddy

You'll love the ML350. I've just sold My GLE 350 as we dont need a car that size anymore, so we traded in for a C250 AMG Premium Plus... another one I shall look forward to getting my hands on for a full decon , prep and coating

Thank you. yeah the ML is definitely a good all rounder when you consider it has to carry two adults and eventually three children. Has a boot big enough for pretty much all situations and is really comfortable. Not quite S Class comfortable but the space and seats make it more so than the CLS and I couldn't knock that either as a long distance cruiser. Itching to have it re-mapped but will wait until the new year. :)

A credit to you. Good luck with the sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom