Another one of my touring pics makes the Scottish Field

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That's what passes for a beach in Scotland? No wonder I don't go there.

But you do take a good photo Steve :thumb:. Well done on getting published again.

Cheers,

Gaz

Come on my driving tour weekend that I will organise Gaz and I'll show what you've been missing....

Lovely pic bud, and well done. I would really like to go on a tour with you but the last time I drove back from Scotland it cost me over £200 pounds in fuel:eek:

I would hate to hazard a guess at what it would cost to go up there and back plus the tour.

Lovely pic bud, and well done. I would really like to go on a tour with you but the last time I drove back from Scotland it cost me over £200 pounds in fuel:eek:

I would hate to hazard a guess at what it would cost to go up there and back plus the tour.

Cheers mate.

What will it cost. Probably a ****heap of money. You'll be eating in restaurants for champions, economy won't great as none of us are a stranger to a bit of pace and its hilly twisty roads...

But its worth it. Trust me. Driving up here is one the finest activities known to man!!!

It is a very beautiful place to be, I'll have to start saving now and maybe this time next year ill be able to afford it lol.

On a serious note now, I'll have to bring my brother and set you two up to an eating challenge. :thumb:

Theres some good work going on in that Steve Carter website. Very good work.

Starky, eating challenges....I love 'em. Curry tomorrow night and then sitting down to man vs food...

Theres some good work going on in that Steve Carter website. Very good work.

Starky, eating challenges....I love 'em. Curry tomorrow night and then sitting down to man vs food...

I couldn't think of anything better. Every time I watch that program I end up popping down the road for a real food binge, love it!

nice one, ever experimented with ND filters?

Koolvin said:
nice one, ever experimented with ND filters?

I used a 0.6 soft grad stacked with a .3 soft one here. I've invested in the Lee ones. No colour casts left

Mike Walker said:
Very nice indeed - do you give lessons in photography?

No, probably need a few myself as I still need to improve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom