Another optimistic G Wagen seller?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That's excellent, proper rugged. Have you read the description?

1 of 10, not sure of its value but its going to be a lot higher than normal.

Origina version body, 2008 dash and internals...!

That's excellent, proper rugged. Have you read the description?

1 of 10, not sure of its value but its going to be a lot higher than normal.

Origina version body, 2008 dash and internals...!

I saw this and thought that it could be worth the asking!

I love that!! If only i had a use for it.............

Oh, and the money! But seeing what some of them go for, I think this may fetch near to the price..........IF the right buyer comes along!

I just don't 'get' the G-Wagen. It's a rather ugly utility 4x4, and I would have thought only someone who wanted a utility 4x4 would have been even vaguely interested. Perhaps I have no soul...

Can anyone explain to me what it is about them that generates such a following?

I have tried asking that before too. It looks like it's worth £850 not £85,000. It just doesn't look nice, expensive, luxurious or desirable in any way, but they cost a fortune for some reason. :dk:

Seen the prices of Defenders lately? A large pile of money for something as refined and comfortable as a Turkish prison cell, that is visibly corroding before the warranty has even expired.

Yup --- excellent expedition special---- if you are planing on any trans continental expeditions ---just the ticket. :thumb: For knocking about Kensington and Chelsea - bit of a waste- might be a good chat-up line mind - Yes sweetie ----just back from the Darien Gap don't ya know- can I buy you a drink? Two Tequila Slammers if you please barman. ;)

Interesting stuff.

I wonder how much these are new then? I see on the website a 2010 model was 150K Euro so at today's exchange rate it's around £89K?

Just can't get it out of my mind that it needs a palm tree stencilled on the door....

Last edited:
I just don't 'get' the G-Wagen. It's a rather ugly utility 4x4, and I would have thought only someone who wanted a utility 4x4 would have been even vaguely interested. Perhaps I have no soul...

Can anyone explain to me what it is about them that generates such a following?

The world is full of people with different needs, views, beliefs, likes and dislikes.

Some people probably don't 'get' the concept of an AMG in black or silver :dk:

E55BOF said:
I just don't 'get' the G-Wagen. It's a rather ugly utility 4x4, and I would have thought only someone who wanted a utility 4x4 would have been even vaguely interested. Perhaps I have no soul... Can anyone explain to me what it is about them that generates such a following?

Me neither ...

Then a client of my fathers rocks up in a G55 ..

I went for a little ride , and now I do lol

The world is full of people with different needs, views, beliefs, likes and dislikes.

What is it about all those black and silver AMGs?!

Easy. With an AMG, it's all about the engine...

What is it about the G-Wagen, though? I'm still none the wiser.

I think it is the exclusivity? Not many about maybe..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom