Another PCS recomendation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andre

Car
W204 C63 Coupe
I've just had my CLK55 AMG serviced at PCS, an A service plus spark plugs, gearbox fluid & filter change, brake fluid, rocker cover gaskets and a four wheel alignment check/adjust.

The above was completed between 9am and 4pm, I was given a free loan car and there was no additional work required. Before the service the car felt fine but now the engine is smoother and more reponsive, gear changes are also smoother and quicker, the brake pedal solid and it also feels more stable, especially at higher speeds. The drive home was in awful weather but the combination of the above meant I could push on quickly and safely considering the conditions.

I would seriously recommend these guys, well worth going out of your way for and I must say probably the best value for money I have ever experienced at any workshop, ever.

Bit far to travel for me but I think my next service will have to be at PCS. I have been a member on here for many years and have never read any bad press about Olly.

He isnt infallible you know !
He recently overlooked charging me for an ATF change so I just had to go back and tell him and pay him !
You are right, they are good guys.
Olly if you see this I made it through the surgery and will be back for the rest of the work when I can drive.
R

I've just had my CLK55 AMG serviced at PCS, an A service plus spark plugs, gearbox fluid & filter change, brake fluid, rocker cover gaskets and a four wheel alignment check/adjust.

The above was completed between 9am and 4pm, I was given a free loan car and there was no additional work required. Before the service the car felt fine but now the engine is smoother and more reponsive, gear changes are also smoother and quicker, the brake pedal solid and it also feels more stable, especially at higher speeds. The drive home was in awful weather but the combination of the above meant I could push on quickly and safely considering the conditions.

I would seriously recommend these guys, well worth going out of your way for and I must say probably the best value for money I have ever experienced at any workshop, ever.
If u dont mine what sort cost we looking
thanks

If u dont mine what sort cost we looking
thanks

cheaper than main dealers by a considerable margin but not cheap enough if someone were looking for a nasty job... :D

you get what you pay for to an extent... and in this case you get guys who are passionate about the work they do... :thumb:

Clkrichard said:
He isnt infallible you know !
He recently overlooked charging me for an ATF change so I just had to go back and tell him and pay him !
You are right, they are good guys.
Olly if you see this I made it through the surgery and will be back for the rest of the work when I can drive.
R

I'm so pleased. You have made my day.

Andre said:

Thank you do much for the glowing report. It means the world to us at PCS. The lads were so chuffed with the feed back. I hope to see the car agin soon. It is a wicked looking CLK.

rascalmaster said:
cheaper than main dealers by a considerable margin but not cheap enough if someone were looking for a nasty job... :D

you get what you pay for to an extent... and in this case you get guys who are passionate about the work they do... :thumb:

I'm not cheap and never will be. Like you say. You get what you pay for :)

Damm.... If I wasn't based in Northern Ireland I would be heading to u guys!

Do u know anyone in Northern Ireland who would provide a similar level of service ?

Maybe not "cheap" Olly but PCS is good value and thats much more important. I suspect we all prefer to pay less than main dealer pricing for work that is actually done and is done well. That may cost a little more than going to a non expert or even a cowboy but I know which I prefer.

Maybe not "cheap" Olly but PCS is good value and thats much more important. I suspect we all prefer to pay less than main dealer pricing for work that is actually done and is done well. That may cost a little more than going to a non expert or even a cowboy but I know which I prefer.

Cheapness isn't best , and from my experience its false economy, Olly is both reasonable and fair,and does a bloody good job, what more do you need.

Bit far to travel for me but I think my next service will have to be at PCS. I have been a member on here for many years and have never read any bad press about Olly.

It's not that far, I always get booked in first thing then get out of London nice and early stop for some breakfast and then I am normally there a few minutes before they open up.

Most of the time I am heading back before lunch.

Why do I go there, their passion for doing the job right but most of all their integrity.

Clkrichard said:

Couldn't have put it better.

I'm not cheap and never will be. Like you say. You get what you pay for :)

I pay in easy instalments; for an awesome hog roast around this time every year!

... the fact that you guys are like- the 'horse- whisperers' of Mercs is a happy coincidence!

have already stopped eating in preparation for saturday... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom