Another reason why I don't like Estate Agents

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Charles Morgan

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercedes 250CE W114, Alfa Romeo GT Coupe 3.2 V6
IMG_0130.jpg

The bumpers were touching rendering the boot unusable. He/She had four feet in front.

Complaint letter coming on.

cut all 4 tyre valves. That should inconvenience the useless muppet. I hate the ignorance of the world that seems to grow ever stronger.

The trick , then , is to park another car right on his front bumper and

Just leave it .

I saw a Volvo do that to a Jag on Baker Street once. The Jag driver came back, put his car in reverse, and shunted the Volvo back about six feet before driving off!

Around thirty years ago some clown boxed me in with his Mini (original)

My SAAB 99 Turbo with its hefty bumpers made light work of shifting it, leaving the bootlid caved in and, I suspect, a knackered transmission.

I've no regrets but admit I am no longer so hot-headed. :)

IMG_0130.jpg

The bumpers were touching rendering the boot unusable. He/She had four feet in front.

Complaint letter coming on.
This should be in the 'name the car competition':D
Seriously though, I really do wonder why people are so pig-ignorant? He/She obviously saw your car but decided to park in that way?! It's not so much a generational thing either, because I have encountered people of all ages being this selfish and downright rude.:wallbash:

The trick , then , is to park another car right on his front bumper and

Just leave it .

Someone did that to me many years back. Quite foolish, really, as I was in an old Transit..... :devil:

Around thirty years ago some clown boxed me in with his Mini (original)

My SAAB 99 Turbo with its hefty bumpers made light work of shifting it, leaving the bootlid caved in and, I suspect, a knackered transmission.
Yup the bumpers on the original Mini were so low as to be pretty pointless ... unless you got bumped by another Mini :D

Perhaps consider fitting a tow bar Charles.

cut all 4 tyre valves. That should inconvenience the useless muppet. I hate the ignorance of the world that seems to grow ever stronger.

Much safer to let the air out of the tyres, no criminal damage done and just as inconvenient for the driver.

Removable tow bar is always good for times like that but you needed it fitted first :)

I am tempted in my car to push others that park so close, I never had but the toes qet twitchy on the accelerator sometimes :)

Post the www address and we will all ask for randam details to be sent.

Post the www address and we will all ask for randam details to be sent.

No need, I have learned to harness the power of the spiritual world to see the unseeable.

Let me guess: I see a "d", an "o", a "u" and a "g", and now here comes (through the mists of spirituality) an "l", an "a" and an "s".

d-o-u-g-l-a-s

How am I doing so far?

It'd be fun if lots of us email the photo to the company complimenting them on their socially acceptable parking and congratulating them on branding their vehicles......

Last edited:
did it do any damage to your car?

if so, you have photographic evidence to provide to your and his insurance company

if not, get a life and move on

I would have just shunted it back a few feet.

Then rang them up ever 10 minuets asking to view their propertys all over London using a lot of daft names.

"Hello, my name is Mr Kerr, first name Ewan, I would like to view a property that you have on your website........."

pop your car into reverse, take your foot off the brake and rev it to the max.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom