Another Scum gets away!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kjay

Car
C200k Coupe 2003
Sorry to those of you who have heard enough rants about the Police lately. And I post this as a critisim of the ones involved in this case - no one else.;)

Some of you may remember my car getting keyed in June..
http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=53177&highlight=keyed

About a week after, I was given the name of the scroat who did it,aged about 16. There were 3 witnesses (aged about 14) present and they said they'd be happy to make statements.
Phoned the Police to pass on the info. After 2 weeks, a comunity support officer came and took the details.
About a week later I gave them a call to see how they were progressing.
"sorry, we've not been passed on the details"
Police officer comes and gets details of one witness only - Said they will only need the other 2 witness statements if he denies it.

Over the next few weeks I phoned Nottingham Police to find out where they were up to. Every time, they said they'd have someone call me - no one did. Eventualy after 2 Emails of complaint to Chief inspector, I was told that they had 'phoned witness #1 on here mobile but she didn't answer.
I said I thought it was unacceptable and so they asked for the details of the other 2 witnesses.

One has made a statement but the other two have now declined.

Because there's only one witness statement then they can't proceed any further.:mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm hardy suprised that three months after the event, two of them dont want to get involved now.
I can't help but think, If they'd of spoke to all the witnesses soon after the incident this would of been cleared up.

What makes me laugh is the Police know his name quite well :rolleyes: - You'd think even more of a reason to act in the begining.

A very frustrated
Kjay

Typical of all dealings I have had with the police while being the victim of crimes. Go out in a car without tax or insurance or break the speed limit and they would lift me within minutes.

Useless fekkers who spend all there time counting overtime and days to retirement!

I get get a follow-up call once asking me what I thought of the service I had received, needless to say I was not polite, but that would just be binned anyway.

I heard that one police force is sending 'wish you were here?' postcards showing a picture of their cells to known wrong 'uns.

Brilliant scheme!

If nothing else it will get up the noses of the recipients.

How frustrating, I would be pretty infused if this had happened. It would be bad enough that someone had done it, let alone for no action to be taken when it seemed a relatively simple and straight forward process in your case to get someone caught or "done."

Go make yourself a cuppa then :D

I have just had one actually! (Was it the right word? Sounded ok!)

EDIT: have just searched an no, infused was not used in the right context, oops. Oh well!

Last edited:
I have just had one actually! (Was it the right word? Sounded ok!)

EDIT: have just searched an no, infused was not used in the right context, oops. Oh well!

I guessed you meant 'incensed'....but don't burn yourself up about it ;) (yes, a very bad pun i know!)

I feel for you and the way you have been treated is inexcusable.

On another thread I was saying how if all else a police officer should pay a visit to a complainant, sit down and spend five or ten minutes having a chat. E-mails, mobile phones... this is wrong.

Calling a spade a shovel, then if the defendant was 16, then do we seriously believe he would have been prosecuted? Only in the most extreme circumstances is the answer.

If this was me, then hand on heart and being very serious, I would take out a private prosecution. These out of control thugs need to learn they are not above the law but be aware they might retaliate if you take this route.

Regards
John

If this was me, then hand on heart and being very serious, I would take out a private prosecution. These out of control thugs need to learn they are not above the law but be aware they might retaliate if you take this route.

Regards
John

Thanks John.
I am aware this could happen again - wether I do something about it or not.
The only last hope i've got, is that he taunted my GF's daughter on MSN - saying he'd keyed my car. This was saved to a word document. But it was simply a cut and paste - obviously not admissable. But police have asked for a copy.

Thanks John.
I am aware this could happen again - wether I do something about it or not.
The only last hope i've got, is that he taunted my GF's daughter on MSN - saying he'd keyed my car. This was saved to a word document. But it was simply a cut and paste - obviously not admissable. But police have asked for a copy.

Have you saved the actual e-mail or did she at least print the screen?

You and the IT experts wpould be surprised at the lack of proof required regarding the correspondance. I'll pm you.

Good luck with any decision
Regards
John

Is your GF's daughter a minor?

I work in a school, and the police have been backing the CEOP scheme quite strongly...
http://www.ceop.gov.uk/
any intimidatory email, text, call etc to a minor is taken very seriously (so I'm told)

M.

Is your GF's daughter a minor?

I work in a school, and the police have been backing the CEOP scheme quite strongly...
http://www.ceop.gov.uk/
any intimidatory email, text, call etc to a minor is taken very seriously (so I'm told)

M.
Agreed and there is more than one way to skin a rat:)

Regards
John

We searched through GF's computer last night and found all logs of conversations on MSN.
Disgusting, foul mouthed little git!!!

I felt very uneasy about reading someone elses conversations, but I would recomend parents be aware of this very useful safegaurd.

We searched through GF's computer last night and found all logs of conversations on MSN.
Disgusting, foul mouthed little git!!!

I felt very uneasy about reading someone elses conversations, but I would recomend parents be aware of this very useful safegaurd.

hope this means the scum will get what he derserves

Pity the police will now have a suspect for the horrible ogre who gave the little bsatard a lesson in Proper Conduct.

Jeeze, those little wrists snap just like cold celery.

UPDATE.

Got a voice mail last night saying, CPS wont be taking it any further.:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE.

Got a voice mail last night saying, CPS wont be taking it any further.:mad:

.;)

I would strongly recommend you edit your post and perhaps consider leaving it as above.

From your details we can see the type of car you own and the town. The police already have your details through your complaint and your post although understandable...... might come back to roost.

All I will say regarding your threats is:

Who has the most to loose?

Letting off steam is understandable, but tit for tat revenge is a slippery slope where the toe rag usually wins because they have no respect, no values and not one jot of self respect r self esteem.

I am so sorry to hear that the CPS has kicked this into the waste bin, but unlike afew folks here, I will say at least the police have tried to prosecute these morons.

Well done to the police and perhaps a :p ... To the CPS

Regards
John

Fire up the torches , gather some friends , buy some rope , it's time for vigilante justice :devil:

If you're not happy with the police / CPS response is there anywhere you can further your complaint? Have you written to your MP ? I find letters to MP get a massive response...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom