Another SL60

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
97,000 miles.

Why different tyres front and rear?

My '97 R129 only has cruise control ... not limiter :dk:

Mine is a '97 Reg (Dec 1997) but a '98 MY and does have the limiter on the stalk. Missed the high tech by a few months methinks Bill :D

Never use it tho.......

Stunning Car tho' - what was circa list price new on this ?

It would have been £98090 on the road and £2600 for the pano roof.

Circa £100,133.89 ;)

£97,450 basic, plus £2,212.77 for the panoramic top, and £471.12 for the wood & leather steering wheel. Of course the top & wheel may have been added later.

Looks like it doesn't have heated seats, strangely.

Spot on Bill on your prices although those would have been ex VAT prices.

I agree....looks like no heated seats which is a weird omission. Surely worth £365.93 of anyone's money. Especially when you are spending £100k on a motor like this.

I have never seen an SL60 with the ADS option yet...has anyone? Not that I have ever felt it needed it as the SL60's standard set up seems fine to me.

those would have been ex VAT prices.
No those are including VAT (UK '97 model year price list). A late '97 car would have been '98 model year though - haven't got that pricelist :D

I have never seen an SL60 with the ADS option yet...has anyone?

Nope. There was also an AMG Sports Suspension option for the SL60 (code 783, £1901.08 ;)) which I think is equally rare. I believe it was an adjustable setup.

Yep.

The designo green one that was for sale in Oct 2009 fro £14,990 at Titty Ho Motor company had ADS. I wanted to get it but the small matter of our first child arriving put an end to that.

I ended up running into the buyer not too long ago who had been thinking of selling then changed his mind (the asking price was considerably more than £14,990)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom