Another ugly car.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Darrell

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Back in Mill Hill but sometimes in Skiathos
Car
Gixxer 6, Citroen Berlingo, 911 C4S, Dacia Duster and lots of bicycles.
Just been flat hunting in Radlett and someone living on the development where we were looking has a Bentley Bentayga.

Is it based on a Cayenne or a Q7 cos thats what it looks like...apart from a chavvy grill on the front..

I read somewhere that these cars are the thick end of 150,000 sheckles.

smart as in a strange way. A bit like the much maligned Porsche Cayenne, if you can afford it do you care what others think :)

It's a bit like the blonde bombshell going out with a real nerd. You ask her if she couldn't do better, and she replies that he is a multi-millionaire. When you are THAT rich, do you really care what people think about your looks?

It's a bit like the blonde bombshell going out with a real nerd. You ask her if she couldn't do better, and she replies that he is a multi-millionaire. When you are THAT rich, do you really care what people think about your looks?

Nope.

Just ask Bernie Ecclestone....

I quite like them. I think the more you see them, the more you get used to them

BB58 CHA

Vehicle details

Vehicle make BENTLEY
Date of first registration 30 April 2016
Year of manufacture 2016
Cylinder capacity (cc) 5950cc
CO₂Emissions 296 g/km
Fuel type PETROL
Export marker No Vehicle status
Tax not due
Vehicle colour BLACK
Vehicle type approval M1
Wheelplan 2 AXLE RIGID BODY
Revenue weight Not available

Not what you'd call easy on the eye.

Bentley's plug-in hybrid SUV is called Bentayga

The people who buy these don't care they just want the badge

The people who buy these don't care they just want the badge

The Chinese and Middle East markets will love it. In Dubai they love the Land Cruiser Amazon because they are big and considered to be safer in the manic driving. Against the Amazon the Bently looks stylish !

I saw a Bentayga the other day in London. Apart from the Q7 size, it's totally unremarkable IMO. If it had a Toyota or Lexus badge, people would laugh at it.

On the other hand, tested the new Jaguar F-Pace last weekend, now that shows how a crossover should look! Lovely car and drove very nicely too. I expect the F-Pace to sell in the bucket load, and deservedly so!

wivenhoe said:
The Chinese and Middle East markets will love it. In Dubai they love the Land Cruiser Amazon because they are big and considered to be safer in the manic driving. Against the Amazon the Bently looks stylish !
And the Dubai locals of course love to pimp their cars.

For when a G63 just isn't muscular enough...

Attachments

• image-3722862089.jpg
    image-3722862089.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 26
Saw one coming out of longleat he may of had a gold Bentley 4x4 but my god was it ugly! It only stood out before I noticed it was a Bentley because it looks so crap! I like weird cars (gle/x6) but that was gopping!

I had no envy looking from the RR at him. Until the monkeys starting ripping my roof to pieces!

As above, I don't think these are targeted for the UK market...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom