Another Vmax day R U interested

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ricky s

MB Enthusiast
Car
cars
I have been talking to a few of the guys who attended our little Vmax gathering in March. Now I am not organising a full MB forum day, I simply do not have the time, but if there is certain quantity of people interested, I am quite happy to reapproach Craig, and ask to weather he could fit us in on one of his future days. I am up for it personally, is there any other wanting to go either again or first time.
In fairness to everyone, I would point out it would seem that some parties regretably suffered some stone chip damage on various levels, on the last event, albeit a lot, inc myself did not, but I have discussed this with Craig, and he is doing his best to address this issure as he is able.
If your interested please either post up or PM me.
Just to advise, I will be out of the forum for the next 10 days from tomorrow, so will reply to all when I return.

Why, yes. Thank you!

Thanks and yes pease! :)

depending on date i would like to take part , maybe my last chance in the c32 as hoping my project car maybe finished early next year .
please keep me in mind rick :thumb:

Last edited:
Certainly interested.

:thumb:

I'll pass on this one Ricky, maybe next time if I get a remap/delimit..

Cheers,

Gaz

No problem people not wanting to go this time round, I know its not everyones cup of tea, and just to readvise, I am not organising an event here, just putting a list of interested parties together so as if and when Craig has another one of his days, that I may approach him to say, could he fit, 5-6-10 or what ever numbers we have listed of our group into that event, should this be sucessful, people wanting to go will then have to pick at the bones of the date of the event, and decide to weather they wish or can go.

I will advise you all should i hear any prospective dates.

Depending on the date. Yes.

Yes and me too please Ricky!!!!!!!!

Would love to but I kinda maxed my car so don't see the point, as much fun as it was, until I've done something else to it to make it worth while.
I suffered no stone chips, for peoples info.
And it was a brilliant day, would definitely recommend it to anyone not sure. Cars are built to be driven, right?!

I'd be up for this too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom