Another W202 speaker thread...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
got the adaptors. ebay get expensive as component end up going for 40 + delivery

Original speaker can be modified to fit 3rd party speakers :D

Ok. I bought the adaptors & speakers for the front. Then I realised that the cone can be pushed out so you can use the original adaptors.

i just loosened the cone a little. put the speaket face down then pushed the magnet. it came off easily as it was just glued on.

The component speakers & tweeters are too big to fit the adapters I bought so I will just buy some coaxial speakers now.

Then I will try to fit the speakers using just the original/modified speaker adaptor.

can put up pics if anyone interested.

(now i have to find buyers for the adapters & speakers I bought)

i am still waiting for my speakers so I can do a how to guide. I'm sure people will like it as they wont need to buy any adaptors after this

i am still waiting for my speakers so I can do a how to guide. I'm sure people will like it as they wont need to buy any adaptors after this

Hi,

Did you do a how to guide? I am going to replace the speakers in my car and would be very much interested in seeing a guide.

Hi,

Did you do a how to guide? I am going to replace the speakers in my car and would be very much interested in seeing a guide.

I did take some pictures but dont know which computer/drive its on. the speaker does seperate from the bracket though. I will try to find it & put up. The speakers are basically glued onto the bracket. If you prize it open from the bracket then you can screw new speakers onto the original bracket. I did the rear speakers & will possible be changing the front ones tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom