Another W202 speaker thread...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You'll need adapters to fit after market speakers.

got the adaptors. ebay get expensive as component end up going for 40 + delivery

Original speaker can be modified to fit 3rd party speakers :D

Ok. I bought the adaptors & speakers for the front. Then I realised that the cone can be pushed out so you can use the original adaptors.

i just loosened the cone a little. put the speaket face down then pushed the magnet. it came off easily as it was just glued on.

The component speakers & tweeters are too big to fit the adapters I bought so I will just buy some coaxial speakers now.

Then I will try to fit the speakers using just the original/modified speaker adaptor.

can put up pics if anyone interested.

(now i have to find buyers for the adapters & speakers I bought)

i am still waiting for my speakers so I can do a how to guide. I'm sure people will like it as they wont need to buy any adaptors after this

i am still waiting for my speakers so I can do a how to guide. I'm sure people will like it as they wont need to buy any adaptors after this

Hi,

Did you do a how to guide? I am going to replace the speakers in my car and would be very much interested in seeing a guide.

Hi,

Did you do a how to guide? I am going to replace the speakers in my car and would be very much interested in seeing a guide.

I did take some pictures but dont know which computer/drive its on. the speaker does seperate from the bracket though. I will try to find it & put up. The speakers are basically glued onto the bracket. If you prize it open from the bracket then you can screw new speakers onto the original bracket. I did the rear speakers & will possible be changing the front ones tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom