Another W212 350 Cdi E Class Estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KWER

Car
E350 CDi W212 Estate
After a run of Audi BMW and fast ST Fords in the last 17 years I have now acquired my 2nd Mercedes in the shape of a 2010 W212. Two previous owners with full MBSH to date at 76K miles.
Completely different to my ST Estate 2.0T!! which is a nice car but it has its issues!!

MB is much more suited to the roads here in Surrey, plus it has loads of room for my bike, my dog and winter ski trips and it doesn't shake your fillings out.....
Currently the MB has the same mpg as the Focus around town at 33mpg.

Had a couple of issues with the MB after getting it home which took some patience to sort.
1) Ns headlight Xenon build not seated in the headlight assembly. Who designed that idea of wheel off and inner arch out etc!

2) SLS would randomly jack itself up to full height with a rock solid ride. That was a sharp intake of breath with horror thoughts of wallet emptying. In the end it was a broken lever on level sensor B22/7 sending error signals. Shame you can't just buy the lever, instead MB wish to relieve my wallet of 120 for the complete assembly. Superglue and and a carbon fibre overwrap and lever back in use.
Happy days.

Welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom