Another What's it Worth Thread!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ADY1983

MB Enthusiast
Car
300CE-24 Sportline, MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Edition, Scirocco GTII
She is a really genuine car with just two previous owners the last owner before me had her 16 years he owns Otter Nurseries they are a huge garden centre chain round here. Needless to anything that needed doing was done.

This is a 300CE-24 Genuine Sportline

The car has covered just 112000 miles with a full dealer stamped service history up to 99k the last service was at 108k at PCS (Oil & ATF)

Spec
Full Black Leather with twin electric seats, Air conditioning that actually works really well, electric windows, sunroof, mirror, Alpine CD, Vibe Speakers, seatbelt presenters, comfort locking, storage box under the armrest and leather Carlsson wheel.

New parts So far.
Steering Damper
Ignition barrel
Front wheel bearings

Full Carlsson Body Kit
Front Bumper
Rear Bumper
Side skirts
Rear Spoiler

Genuine Carlsson Alloys in excellent condition, Dunlop SP2000 with 5+mm of tread all round. 225/45/17

Other Upgrades
Full S/S Exhaust with Remus Rear Box
EBC Turbo grooved discs and Green Stuff pads

I have really been thinking hard about this and I really don’t want to sell but needs must I have another car in my garage that I’ll be posting details of soon plus my MK 1 GTI that needs a little money spending on it too. I also really need to get the Wife a new car.

So anyone interested? I hope to have it up for sale in the next few weeks, I’m going to put a fresh MOT on her first, TAX until the end of the year.

I know not a lot is selling at the moment and certainly not the time to be trying to sell a 3.0l but I thought I would give it ago, so what price would one put on her?

Be gentle please ;)

Pics Here :)
http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=58985

Last edited:
So anyone want to hazard a guess at what I should ask for this? I have decided I will be selling it after the big GTG at the end of the month :rock:

So any potential buyers will get to have a good look over it ;)

I know very close to Christmas, so may have to hang on until next year, in for MOT today too...

Just a guess based on the prices of other CE Coupes knocking around, but I would have thought somewhere around the £3,000 mark perhaps?

I don't normally like white cars, especially with bodykits, but that looks really good.

Flew through it's MOT today :bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom