Another winter tyre thread (sorry/not sorry)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have a set of winter tires that I no longer need if anyone would be interested in them? They were driven for about 3500 miles - Michelin Pilot Alpin 245/35 R19 93W and 265/35 R19 98W. Currently taking up garage space so open to a sensible offer. Made winter driving very pleasant with loads of traction and didnt have to tip toe about.

Michelin Alpin winter tyres.gif

Just my luck - those were precisely the tyres and sizes I was looking for late last year. According to Michelin they didn't make them in that configuration for the C63.......

How old are these?

Just my luck - those were precisely the tyres and sizes I was looking for late last year. According to Michelin they didn't make them in that configuration for the C63.......

How old are these?
Shame I didnt find this thread earlier, as I know these were hard to find. They were bought December 2019 - fitted to the car once and then taken off once, have been stored in the garage off the floor. Can supply other photos if needed. Michelin Alpin winter tyres 2.gif

Chaps I've got a set of c63s wagon winter tyres and 19 inch stock size for saloon, wagon ( not coupe) aftermarket rims . Alpin PA4s. 5k miles done in them. Currently stored at my tyre fitter. If someone wants them, PM me. I dont think they will fit on my e63

I have a set of winter tires that I no longer need if anyone would be interested in them? They were driven for about 3500 miles - Michelin Pilot Alpin 245/35 R19 93W and 265/35 R19 98W. Currently taking up garage space so open to a sensible offer. Made winter driving very pleasant with loads of traction and didnt have to tip toe about.

View attachment 110831
Hi, are these tyres still up for sale ?.

Hi , had a similar issue with my C207 running on 19" wheels.

Mercedes suggestion was to drop down to different wheel size.

My problem is I live in an apartment so where to a store the tyres I am not using.

Tyre hotels may have been the answer but all full in my location / limited storage.

Hi , had a similar issue with my C207 running on 19" wheels.

Mercedes suggestion was to drop down to different wheel size.

My problem is I live in an apartment so where to a store the tyres I am not using.

Tyre hotels may have been the answer but all full in my location / limited storage.

I am in the same situation, living in a flat and not wanting to pay the dealer for wheel storage (and swap). But I live in the south where winter temperatures are mild and I can avoid venturing-out in the (rare) snow.

I think that if you live in an area that sees cold temperatures in winter and have to drive in snow and ice, but can't keep a second set of tyres, then your only practical option is Michelin CrossClimate+, or if they are not available in your size, then another type of all-season tyre.

Hi - Yes they are, sorry only just seen this post as I dont login to here that often. They are still available and have been stored in the garage off the floor.

Thanks
Are the rears 265/35...or 265/30...it's just they all look the same height and if the rear was a 35 aspect ratio it would be taller than the fronts.

Rears
265/35 R19 98W XL

Fronts
245/35 R19 93W XL

Are the rears 265/35...or 265/30...it's just they all look the same height and if the rear was a 35 aspect ratio it would be taller than the fronts.

I still have these tyres if anyone is feeling the lack of grip now the weather has got colder. Totally transformed my C63 in the winter when I had it.

I still have these tyres if anyone is feeling the lack of grip now the weather has got colder. Totally transformed my C63 in the winter when I had it.
Might be worth your while putting a new thread in the for sale section to draw more attention ? It’s not obvious from this thread title that you are selling C63 Winters .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom